Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Supervillainy [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.59 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 148 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 131 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Now on v.0.2. I figure I should do this on every update.

So we have not much added into the game. We now have two ways to get money by either working in a coffee shop or robing a bank every night. That's okay I guess? It just sucked that we had to first play from the start since our saves from the demo wouldn't work. Add to that the grind from robbing the bank and working at the shop is really troublesome.

Then we have the jizz in coffee. I really hope this results into corrupting the women, otherwise I don't see any point in this other than having them drink my jizz and that clearly isn't our goal.

So basically untill now this update was to eplay everything, then Jizz into coffee and milk cans and rob a bank.
Then we have the climbing lessons with Catwoman/Catgirl. Those were okay if you think about the grinding session with her.

Otherwise there wasn't anything.
I get that this is a start into the game but basically there wasn't anything than grinding between the coffee shop, the bank and Catwomans face.

I hope the next update gets a major improvement. We're trying to capture Batgirl. This is your chance to use the MC's intelligence to defeat her, not with some poison or weapon. He's not a mechanic.
Good additions to the game I think and using the skip option when robbing the bank means can rob it 3 or 4 times each night as well as working at coffee shop (again good with the skip option)

I look forward to seeing where all this leads too and my only suggestion would be o allow us to continue each update with prevous saves (I understand with this one needed to restart as it was demo before)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This looks ridiculously familiar... wait a second, wasn't there another game like this? where you play a supervillain mind-controlling superheroines? I swear I downloaded a game from this very website like that used the same premise and had the same point and click, travel around the city mechanic
That was another game, that basically "finished" because of irl commitments of the developer of it.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Good additions to the game I think and using the skip option when robbing the bank means can rob it 3 or 4 times each night as well as working at coffee shop (again good with the skip option)

I look forward to seeing where all this leads too and my only suggestion would be o allow us to continue each update with prevous saves (I understand with this one needed to restart as it was demo before)
Yeah but still this grinding is kinda annoying.
Though we do have a tab in our laptop that says "Investing" so I guess in the near future we'll be able to buy stocks or something - don't know how accurate he wants to do it - and we can let our money work for us instead, so that we can focus on corrupting the coffee shop.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Um ... great game, but 200 images for 2 months ... Hope dev won't milk money from the patreons. But I relly want to see more and maybe in 2-3 months dev will see me among the patreons

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes