D

Deleted member 4048754

Ok, loading a game seems to be completely broken. It seems to be random at which point in the past it's restored to and which parameters are saved. I guess I'll wait a couple of versions before trying this one again. Bit of a shame, really. I liked what was there so far.
Same Here, sudenlly goes from day 10 to day 3, or when talking to any character goes back several days back. WTF

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
I really tried, but I don't understand why any game is sandbox. Work in cafe => Work in cafe =>Work in cafe =>Work in cafe =>Work in cafe => BUY SOMETHING =>Work in cafe =>Work in cafe =>Work in cafe =>Work in cafe =>BUY SOMETHING AGAIN=> you know what I mean

like... do you really want to work so much insted of playing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Ok, loading a game seems to be completely broken. It seems to be random at which point in the past it's restored to and which parameters are saved. I guess I'll wait a couple of versions before trying this one again. Bit of a shame, really. I liked what was there so far.
Same Here, sudenlly goes from day 10 to day 3, or when talking to any character goes back several days back. WTF
I take it that you both missed reading the part below the links so I'll put it here for you.

!! IMPORTANT!! : Although it's technically possible to use old saves, I would still advise anyone against it, because the rollback function doesn't function properly with them and some dialogues might become buggy.
If you choose to ignore a warning from the dev, you really have no one to blame but yourselves.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Art looks good, is there a good chunk of H-content in the game right now? Or maybe waiting for a more final release would be better?

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
Can someone post a working save from end of 0.3 content, then? I understand having to change the format of saves while a game is in development, but "start over and play all the way through again" really sucks. If the devs would just provide an "as of the last update" point in time save any time they do that then it wouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: hurry69

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
I take it that you both missed reading the part below the links so I'll put it here for you.

If you choose to ignore a warning from the dev, you really have no one to blame but yourselves.
Thanks, oh great and wise master of knowledge. I tried starting from an old save first, yes. Then I started a new game and ran into the same problem. And then I closed the game, started it again and started another new game. Still with the same problem.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Thanks, oh great and wise master of knowledge. I tried starting from an old save first, yes. Then I started a new game and ran into the same problem. And then I closed the game, started it again and started another new game. Still with the same problem.
If you had actually stated this all in your original post, in stead of just bitching about a buggy game, then I wouldn't have gotten the idea that you were an idiot.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
What exactly was the problem you ran into? Did you have the same problem after a certain action or are you talking about the daycount?

tali713

Mar 31, 2020

It's broken even from a brand new game, fyi.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
If you had actually stated this all in your original post, in stead of just bitching about a buggy game, then I wouldn't have gotten the idea that you were an idiot.
"If you had clarified the random assumption I made, before I made it, I wouldn't have gotten angry"

but anyway yes, this game is terrible buggy. just downloaded for the first time and rollback is quite broken

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"If you had clarified the random assumption I made, before I made it, I wouldn't have gotten angry"

but anyway yes, this game is terrible buggy. just downloaded for the first time and rollback is quite broken
It's not a random assumption.
The guys that he responded to both specifically stated that they could not load saves.
The section in the OP informs everyone that you're better off not trying to load saves, instead that you should start a new game.

They subsequently informed him that they had also tried starting a new game & this hadn't worked.
So yes, if they had provided the full information in the first place, he wouldn't have suggested that they read the OP.
He even quoted it for them.
Which didn't appear angry to me. Mocking, perhaps. But not angry, from my reading.

Reactions: Midge

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Pupsi Will saves work properly in the future? I ask because I will skip this version if I will have to restart on the next one as well. I can handle starting over, I just don't want to have to do it every time.

Thanks for an amazing game, btw. Beautiful.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Fresh install for the first time and the game is broken as fuck,loading saves take you back to day 1.Wasted 30 min for nothing,its actually my dumb ass fault for trying a sandbox game.In goes to the ignore list!

ggrodrigo

Feb 25, 2018
I started the game but neither the rollback option nor the load are working, seems like the game is locked on the first day when the MC work on the cafe because no matter where i try loading it start over from there. Also i already try fight but the option to train never came up, it say that i need a reason to do this but a think that getting beat by anyone is a prety good reason, but the game seems fun. Sorry the english, not native

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Super Villainy would be if Batgirl had a penis. That would be truly E-vil. BTW isn't she from Melody?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes