Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I just checked it and there seems to be indeed a game breaking bug with the saves and the rollback function. I've already requested the update to be taken down until this issue is fixed.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Try deleting your old saves in C:/User/<your account name>/%Appdata/Roaming/Supervillainy

See if that helps, otherwise you can never get rid of your old saves.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
So, after months of anticipation, the player gets to capture Batgirl and Black Widow... and then he doesn't get to do anything to them? He.. keeps them fully clothed? He doesn't even remove Batgirl's mask? Doesn't screw them, torment or tease them, spank or humiliate them? Doesn't even cop a feel?

And then Catwoman changes the locks so you no longer even have access to the prisoners.

Dude: This game DESPERATELY needs some sexy times! And not with original characters like Stardust or the barista. We've been excited for this game month after month, and when it was long past time for the sexiness to move forward... it moved backwards. "Now with EVEN LESS villainy and sexiness!"

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
So, after months of anticipation, the player gets to capture Batgirl and Black Widow... and then he doesn't get to do anything to them? He.. keeps them fully clothed? He doesn't even remove Batgirl's mask? Doesn't screw them, torment or tease them, spank or humiliate them? Doesn't even cop a feel?

And then Catwoman changes the locks so you no longer even have access to the prisoners.

Dude: This game DESPERATELY needs some sexy times! And not with original characters like Stardust or the barista. We've been excited for this game month after month, and when it was long past time for the sexiness to move forward... it moved backwards. "Now with EVEN LESS villainy and sexiness!"
Well, that indeed sounds like a disappointment if that update still haven't introduced anything with them. Haven't played 0.4 yet but I don't think I will if content is scarce. Will wait for more reviews, thanks :)

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
The version 0.3.1 already had a few scenes with a couple of the heroines, not much but it was something and Batgirl mask was removed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This 0.4 version seems busted. I deleted the previous saves and started from the begining but rollback and loading saves don't work properly.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The version 0.3.1 already had a few scenes with a couple of the heroines, not much but it was something and Batgirl mask was removed.

This 0.4 version seems busted. I deleted the previous saves and started from the begining but rollback and loading saves don't work properly.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018

I played it from the beginning today. Had no problems with rollback or saves. Those scenes did not appear.

Jokey123

Jul 27, 2017
I just hope there will be scenes with the suits left on or ripped. Much hotter that way for superheroine games imo

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I played it from the beginning today. Had no problems with rollback or saves. Those scenes did not appear.
Those scenes were definately in v0.3.1 although you had to visit them in their cells during the night as I recall. They had to be asleep before you could "interact" with them. Been over a month since I played v0.3.1 and I've played a lot of other VN's since then, so I may be a little off with how I remember it! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Midge

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The premise is good but the MC looking like he is 13 really throws off my enjoyment.

Also, the long process of getting the first girl conditioned and then suddenly skipping it for the next 2 is odd, though don't get me wrong, I am A-okay with skipping the fuck machine, as it seemingly didn't do anything since the first girl is still rebellious as fuck. Besides, I'd rather be the one fucking them for the first time than strapping them into a fuck machine. I mean, none of these girls are probably going to be virgins, but if there is ever a chance for one, don't want her first time wasted on a machine.

Definitely need more H scenes with the captured girls and not just bullshit wanking on them when they are sleeping...
I mean, MC literally has a brainwashing chair/goggles and he's resorted to faping on them when they sleep to get any action...

I also don't like where the Catwoman story seems to be heading, looks like its heading towards Prostitution of the captured girls, which I'm wholeheartedly against. Keep the girls for the MC and capture Catwoman!

Last edited:

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Seems like your Avengero font is missing <> and - ends up as just Crosses there instead.. looks strange

Callidia

Nov 22, 2018
The moment I use Mousewheel up to scroll back, it returns me to the morning, and then the previous day. When I try to load a game it just starts me aat Sun 8 AM no matter what, with 0$ its a bit frustrating like that

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes