RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
There are 2 walkthroughs posted here(one by me ;) ) just use the search option on the top right of the page here. And between the questlog and reading the text you should be able to finish it with very few problems. If you get stuck on a specific spot you can always ask as well.
Yes, I want to ask. The coffee shop, how many days must I work before a growth of customers and the storyline advances.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hmm guys, could you tell if it's animated? if not , is worth the same paying it ?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Seems like the goal of this game was to take the most appealing topic with the most appealing themes and do the absolute opposite of what would make it a good/fun/sexy game.

Its a sex game with superheroes...that doesn't really have superhero sex scenes. /facepalm
Patience. This is only the forth update it's called setting up the scene(or foreplay ;) ).

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
This is how the current version ends? Seriously?

What the crap? Isn't that the point of games like this?
You can still do some stuff with the captives(it didn't go backwards that's a misconception), the lockout was just for the cut scene with Catwoman. And this update focused on side content and didn't push the main story.

As for the "harem" stuff it might still happen it just hasn't yet as the story just got started.

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
I love when characters change their clothes once they start becoming corrupted like it happens with stardust.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Is the cosplayer questline finished in this update? I can't tell if it is or not. The questlog says that it is complete at the end of 0.4, which is this update, but not sure what is needed to get it complete. I keep attacking the cosplayers, taking the money from the guy and fucking the girls. I've done each one at least 3 times now.

D

Deleted member 4058647

I love that this game features Wonder Woman and Supergirl in 3D

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Patience. This is only the forth update it's called setting up the scene(or foreplay ;) ).
Good H-game projects rotate through foreplay and payoff so much better. Having half a year or more of build-up before anything fun happens is just a sucky way of doing things.

Ideally, you want to build one character quickly, and just as it starts to climax, you start building another. That way audiences will have patience for the foreplay stuff on the second character. And you just continue that cycle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I loved the whole concept of the game, anti hero makes a lair, builds his own computer and tech and captures super heroes and has his way with them, story was fun and all going well.

Then the Dev decides, our anti hero needs to be a bitch for cat woman, who is known to not be smart at all, but here, she cracks his computer codes, and takes over, takes away his girls, I mean seriously now, wtf Dev, this makes the game boring, our MC was smart, cunning, clever, now he is her bitch and under her thumb and her control.

If anything cat woman should have ended up eventually in his chair and his hareem, story now is going the wrong way entirely.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is the cosplayer questline finished in this update? I can't tell if it is or not. The questlog says that it is complete at the end of 0.4, which is this update, but not sure what is needed to get it complete. I keep attacking the cosplayers, taking the money from the guy and fucking the girls. I've done each one at least 3 times now.
More is coming in the form of a "boss" but that hasn't been added yet.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
(y) You sir, are a great help to the user
Now, can you explain to me what this game is about before I presumably play this choice of game?
VN with "free time". MC is a super nerd looking to become a superhero but get rejected having no "superpowers" so becomes a villain. Expand your lair and tech while working as a villain and a barista. Early days yet but great humor and renders and some great animations. Not a lot to do just yet but it's all being worked on. Good enough to have a squiz at ;)

Reactions: Releasethebungus5
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes