Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Excellent game. I would say that the authors need to take it as an example to create games in which it would be nice to play even those who do not like this building game. This is probably the highest quality performance indicator of the author. Thanks to the author and site (y) (y) (y) :):):)

Reactions: Ssato243

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Is it possible that you used saves from the demo or 0.2? If This isn't the case you can send me your save file for me to look into it.
Yes, with 0.2 save there are no new scenes (excepting: cosplayers, and with Bella). You would look at my save as well?
Thank you!

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Euh the game say that i have to give stardust her costume in the vr room but sh'es not in the vr room so what i have to do ?

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Seems promising but disappointed by the lack of sex scenes. I know it's early release but that's still pretty much the point of these types of games. The ones that exist are typically pretty good.

For the criminal financing opportunity, it looks like there should be something between robbing the bank and playing dice. Am I missing a money making opportunity, or is there just a blank line separating those in the opportunity screen?

Also, about how long does the dev usually take between releases?

Reactions: ubblesnop

barbarianpacifist

Oct 25, 2019
decent game so far. Lot's of clicking and sometimes it's a bit unclear what/where I haven't done or been yet. I don't want my hand held, but even just a little hint to mix up your routine from time to time would've saved me a lot of confusion. Looking forward to updates.

Reactions: The Japanese

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I need to ask, do you plan to continue your previous game? The one of the Goblin?
By the way, your work is amazing!

Finkey

Sep 3, 2017
First target: Visit Stardust in VR room. She is there (in machine), but no option to actually do anything? And yes, I have skipped multiple days and checked every hour there.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes