LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
iirc dudes a student and its finals rn for most schools... dunno where hes been other than that tho lmao

Digilover

Jan 19, 2020
i found a bug after i research how to make people dummier i cant research anything else after i even tried starting a new game and not research anything until I researched it then tried to research how to pick locks but cant

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
So the walkthrough says the first thing i should do is find a job at the cafe. it says it is city2.1 so that leads me to a carpool i tried clicking everywhere even went somewhere else like the shopping street and clicked all over the doors and nothing happens. Please tell me this game isn't broken i have been searching for the past few hours for a game like this and it looked promising but i cant interact with nothing but the ui buttons that takes me to places but i cannot go inside the buildings?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So the walkthrough says the first thing i should do is find a job at the cafe. it says it is city2.1 so that leads me to a carpool i tried clicking everywhere even went somewhere else like the shopping street and clicked all over the doors and nothing happens. Please tell me this game isn't broken i have been searching for the past few hours for a game like this and it looked promising but i cant interact with nothing but the ui buttons that takes me to places but i cannot go inside the buildings?
I believe it's first thing in the morning you go to the street the cafe is on and should be an option to go into the cafe then and get a job.

sad to say but it appears this game is dead which I hope not, had great potential but it has been ages since we had any news.

AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
Has this game gotten any better or is MC still an annoying little shit and the game is full of grinding?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes