Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I hope this game keeps going :( A website said it is abandoned even tho its the best game Ive ever played
Personal opinion but I think there are much better games on this site :p
Anyway the developer's Patreon page is also gone as in he's just a member now not a creator so highly I doubt he's going to come back to finish this.

Reactions: dawlben

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Personal opinion but I think there are much better games on this site :p
Anyway the developer's Patreon page is also gone as in he's just a member now not a creator so highly I doubt he's going to come back to finish this.
Which ones would you recommend that are better? I liked this one

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Which ones would you recommend that are better? I liked this one
Depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for more games like this one then yea you're out of luck because I can't really recommend anything as I myself haven't found any AVNs that are similar to this one (with the same quality in story and renders). Otherwise, I do have recommendations, but again the question is what are you looking for (kinks/category)? Anyway, if you want recommendations, I suggest making a thread or looking up threads on the recommendations section of the forums as we aren't allowed to advertise or discuss other games in the thread of the game in question, and I'm already going off-topic like this as is. If, however, you want some of my personal favorites, I can DM you a few.

Last thing I will say is that using the Latest Updates page is really handy too, as you can filter out games on specific options and tags (for example, I will filter out games that have been abandoned).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes