fukket

Mar 26, 2018
I literally have no clue how to do anything in this game lmao. How do I even fight? Or level up? Or earn money?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I cant find any walkthrough with search or going through your postings
Nasi Bungkus
fukket

Mine was about 9 down on the of page2 #505 (actual page 26)
And the other one at the bottem of page 1 #524 (actual page 27)of the searches.
When searching make sure to pick this thread only.
And for the new stuff #606 for the cafe stuff. The cosplayers you need to progress the story to after when you can train with the android for Stardust before you have a shot at beating the mini game(click the fists). And you can find the rest by exploring the city at various times ;)

Last edited:

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
Pretty sure I've bugged this somehow, I never get a TV event and can't move forward with the catwoman quest. Really don't feel like replaying to figure out what I did and while I dig the whole villain thing getting through this game is so obtuse it's not fun just clicking around trying to figure out what one is supposed to do.

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
Is the cosplayer questline finished in this update? I can't tell if it is or not. The questlog says that it is complete at the end of 0.4, which is this update, but not sure what is needed to get it complete. I keep attacking the cosplayers, taking the money from the guy and fucking the girls. I've done each one at least 3 times now.
It's not finished. This is the message you get.
20210813143300_1.jpg

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
My opportunities page says "Give Stardust the new clothes, she is in your VR Room."
Problem is: She is not there?

Reactions: nocake
Feb 14, 2021
Guys, how to beat those fake superheroes, cosplayers? Say the guy with a dog in a parking lot. When I confront him, there is a bar that pops up and when it hits red, I am beaten by a dog. What has to be done in that time while it is green? I tried several buttons, mouse and didn't get what to do.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Love the update. Can't wait to see the finished version of this game. It has the potential to be one of the best VN's ever. Nice job so far!

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Guys, how to beat those fake superheroes, cosplayers? Say the guy with a dog in a parking lot. When I confront him, there is a bar that pops up and when it hits red, I am beaten by a dog. What has to be done in that time while it is green? I tried several buttons, mouse and didn't get what to do.
The cosplayers you need to progress the story to after when you can train with the android for Stardust before you have a shot at beating the mini game(click the fists).

Reactions: who_took_my_nick
Feb 14, 2021
The cosplayers you need to progress the story to after when you can train with the android for Stardust before you have a shot at beating the mini game(click the fists).
Kicked ass two of them. Thank you.
Where can I find the last one? The girl with wings.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
My opportunities page says "Give Stardust the new clothes, she is in your VR Room."
Problem is: She is not there?
Is it possible that you used saves from the demo or 0.2? If This isn't the case you can send me your save file for me to look into it.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes