VN Ren'Py Completed SuperWriter's Collection of Short Visual Novels [SuperWriter]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I see a SuperWriter game. I download.

View attachment 660275
Thanks a lot for the support

Is this a kinetic novel?
Yup! They'll all be kinetic novels, and I know that can sound boring at first, but just give it a try. I think they'll be a lot of funsince you can keep reading new stories instead of just one long one.

Cute story and pretty 2d art but I am not sure if that pretty art is worth it if it's gonna be just 2 cgs per story. Feels very empty and weird when you have a sex scene without illustration in visual novel.
That's exactly why I need more support to afford more cgs =]

Gotta say, I really want to know what happens next. Will Diane be comfortable with anal? Will MC make an oopsy and knock Diane up (I hope so)? Will the sister show up (I hope she does butt stuff)? Will Diane and MC get married and live happily ever after? These are important questions! That being said, the romance was so cute :giggle:
If I get some support, you'll get all that good stuff

View attachment 661410

Ha ha ha... I don't remember defining that relation. INCEST! INCEST! Get him... get SuperWriter . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lol That's fixed. Must've been someone else who patched that

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I've actually bought a few of your books. my Favs in order are:

View attachment 661731 View attachment 661736 View attachment 661737

I can't wait to see what you do with these!!!
The Ward is coming out next week on the patreon!

water-based-like art? thats interesting. love it!
That was great, thank you. Incest + squirting is just my type of thing, so can't wait for part 2 or your other short novels. Keep up the good work.
Glad you enjoyed guys! I hope I can keep making these but I can't if I don't get support

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I've always thought that short vn's would be a great idea, and better suited for good storytelling. So I'm really glad to see this.

That said, a little advice from someone who doesn't really know much about writing. There is a lot of inconsistency in the perspectives of the characters' thoughts as well as the narration.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The first Chapter was not bad at all! I really enjoyed it, but needed more visuals. but I understand commissioning art can be expensive. That said, you could have probably done a more visual version with daz models. You do a great job with Picture Perfect. I could see you doing a first person shot with Daz. You already have the script, just needs visuals.

Dianne.jpg

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I mean, she's not blonde, but she's very cute. What do you use to make these models?
The artists dress the girls with references from me. Know clue the actual method, because all I cared about them was looking good lol

I've always thought that short vn's would be a great idea, and better suited for good storytelling. So I'm really glad to see this.

That said, a little advice from someone who doesn't really know much about writing. There is a lot of inconsistency in the perspectives of the characters' thoughts as well as the narration.
The inconsistencies are because I'm converting these from books that were in a totally different style, so those are just errors that I need to fix!

The first Chapter was not bad at all! I really enjoyed it, but needed more visuals. but I understand commissioning art can be expensive. That said, you could have probably done a more visual version with daz models. You do a great job with Picture Perfect. I could see you doing a first person shot with Daz. You already have the script, just needs visuals.

View attachment 662502
Thanks, though the whole point of me doing these is to have something fresh in a different style, and with me already doing 2 other games, I don't have the extra time to do all the models in 3d myself.

But I'm glad you're enjoying!

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Oh wow, this is absolutely fantastic! Wholeheartedly support adult authors who turn adult game producers and vice versa. If you need assistance in any way, do hit us up, we're always happy to help fellow adult writers, storytellers and artists!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The artists dress the girls with references from me. Know clue the actual method, because all I cared about them was looking good lol

The inconsistencies are because I'm converting these from books that were in a totally different style, so those are just errors that I need to fix!

Thanks, though the whole point of me doing these is to have something fresh in a different style, and with me already doing 2 other games, I don't have the extra time to do all the models in 3d myself.

But I'm glad you're enjoying!
What did you think of my Dianne Model?

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
I liked SS which was temporarily(?) abandoned. I like PP, but not a fan of the rest. SW seems to lack focus. I wonder how long it will be before PP gets put on hold because he gets an idea for something else.
Agreed. He doesn't seem to have a plan or an outline, he just decides to halt and revive games on a whim based on patreon polls. This short visual novel thing is just another unfocused distraction. He's already juggling two or three games and then starts this thing. Focus on finishing some projects first instead of dropping one and starting others randomly. It makes no sense.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Agreed. He doesn't seem to have a plan or an outline, he just decides to halt and revive games on a whim based on patreon polls. This short visual novel thing is just another unfocused distraction. He's already juggling two or three games and then starts this thing. Focus on finishing some projects first instead of dropping one and starting others randomly. It makes no sense.
The people who actually support me and allow me to keep making these games full-time kept sending me messages to please restart SS, so I did a poll where 175 wanted SS versus 35 for HfC, so I think your opinion is off base.

And I've released an update every single month for the 9 months I've been developing without a single delay, whereas most developers release every 2 - 3 months and delay updates regularly.

The switching has been for my SECOND game that I don't have to do, I just do for fun. My number one game PP has 8 updates

How's that for lack of focus? =]

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes