VN Ren'Py Completed SuperWriter's Collection of Short Visual Novels [SuperWriter]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
can somene explain this post to me? there are books in the banner and its confusing me

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
can somene explain this post to me? there are books in the banner and its confusing me
So Superwriter has written a bunch of Erotica. And i think these are a little taste of those books. ( i could be wrong though ) And i think they are a test to see if people would be interested in those books being made into Visual Novels. Again i could be wrong. I hope that helps

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
So Superwriter has written a bunch of Erotica. And i think these are a little taste of those books. ( i could be wrong though ) And i think they are a test to see if people would be interested in those books being made into Visual Novels. Again i could be wrong. I hope that helps
sounds cool

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
They are pictures of the covers of actual e-books SuperWriter has published on Amazon.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately not. Hiring a 2d artist is pretty expensive and I didn't get enough support to keep going. Sorry about that but you can play my three other games under the name Superwriter
That's sad news for me. I enjoyed already released 2. Not everything has to be super duper shiny 3d renders. I hope someday when you get a lot more support you can return back to this. (y) :love:

bobobarbarian

May 1, 2021
Looks like the Google and Gofile links are still not working for second game Win files but the others are good now.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes