May 21, 2019
Normally I Would Share The New Rewards But I Saw Someone Was Sharing My Links As Their Own On A Discord Server, They Were Sharing My Links Of Various Artists That I Shared Each Month As Their Own To Pay For Their Stay On A Patreon Server, I'm Having Fun Watching Them Get Kicked Out Since They Can't Even Buy A Single Pack (Wickellia, TUREWindwalker, Supullim And xxNIKICHENxx) Soon I Will Share The New Rewards, I'm Just Having Fun Watching Them Suffer :)
I know how you feel bro... =)) so long ago

• Sad
Reactions: SAAVEDRA

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
Normally I Would Share The New Rewards But I Saw Someone Was Sharing My Links As Their Own On A Discord Server, They Were Sharing My Links Of Various Artists That I Shared Each Month As Their Own To Pay For Their Stay On A Patreon Server, I'm Having Fun Watching Them Get Kicked Out Since They Can't Even Buy A Single Pack (Wickellia, TUREWindwalker, Supullim And xxNIKICHENxx) Soon I Will Share The New Rewards, I'm Just Having Fun Watching Them Suffer :)
What kind of shitty patreon server is it if they don’t need to prove that it’s their own rewards not someone else’s?

Last edited:

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
I know how you feel bro... =)) so long ago
I Know Bro :(
What kind of shitty patreon server is it if they don’t need to prove that it’s their own rewards not someone else’s?
Because They Are Invisible Users Here (They Don't Write Or React To Any Post), But I Already Talked To The Admins And They Are Just Waiting For Their Response Before Kicking Them Off The Server :D
Imagine That The Artists That You Are Going To Share To Stay On A Server Were Already Being Shared By Others, They Didn't Even Change The Links... :cautious:

Reactions: Onetrueking

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020

Because They Are Invisible Users Here (They Don't Write Or React To Any Post), But I Already Talked To The Admins And They Are Just Waiting For Their Response Before Kicking Them Off The Server :D
Imagine That The Artists That You Are Going To Share To Stay On A Server Were Already Being Shared By Others, They Didn't Even Change The Links... :cautious:
sadge anyway thank you for everything you've done.

Reactions: rdta and SAAVEDRA

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020

Could even be a burner account, once they get banned, new one pops up and the cycle repeats. would be great if we could lock links behind minimum reaction score or something so new accounts can't easily get into it

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Could even be a burner account, once they get banned, new one pops up and the cycle repeats. would be great if we could lock links behind minimum reaction score or something so new accounts can't easily get into it
I Know, They Will Look For Another Server To Continue Doing The Same Thing :( But At Least They Won't Be Sharing On That Server Anymore.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Hey quick question do you know the artist called Hentao I'm looking for his recent Erza Scarlet work. He's doing some weird things taking his 3d CG things and using AI to make it 2D its kind of okayish but curious if your supporting him. ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SAAVEDRA

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Hey quick question do you know the artist called Hentao I'm looking for his recent Erza Scarlet work. He's doing some weird things taking his 3d CG things and using AI to make it 2D its kind of okayish but curious if your supporting him. ?
I Didn't Know That Artist But I Liked His 3D Modeling, I'll Check It Out :D

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I Didn't Know That Artist But I Liked His 3D Modeling, I'll Check It Out :D
SAAVEDRA some of his work is on kemono.party but all of those mega links are dead. I have some of his old work saved up but many of those mega links barely last one hour

This is the f95zone forum board I made if you find any of his work please do share it there

Bonyu Lover

Feb 23, 2021
SAAVEDRA some of his work is on kemono.party but all of those mega links are dead. I have some of his old work saved up but many of those mega links barely last one hour

This is the f95zone forum board I made if you find any of his work please do share it there
I did a thread of him(https://f95zone.to/threads/hentao-collection-packs-from-july-2021-onwards-only.134051/)3 months ago,but it didn't got any reply since i posted it and due to this,i lost hope and almost deleted the thread,until i found you guys commenting about him in this thread

Also i have all his works with animations before July 2021 downloaded from kemono.party