monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I did a thread of him(https://f95zone.to/threads/hentao-collection-packs-from-july-2021-onwards-only.134051/)3 months ago,but it didn't got any reply since i posted it and due to this,i lost hope and almost deleted the thread,until i found you guys commenting about him in this thread

Also i have all his works with animations before July 2021 downloaded from kemono.party

I lcollect his work Bonyu Lover

If you want I can happily post parts of my collection on that forum so we can get it started again.

I didn't save anything except parts of my favorite waifus and girls that I liked.
I've noticed his mega links on kemono.party barely last like 30 minutes before its gone and deleted. I do have parts of the 2212 summary I can post there.
Did you ever get a chance to save his astaroth or his juvia set ?
What would be the best link to post there ?

Bonyu Lover

Feb 23, 2021
I lcollect his work Bonyu Lover

If you want I can happily post parts of my collection on that forum so we can get it started again.

I didn't save anything except parts of my favorite waifus and girls that I liked.
I've noticed his mega links on kemono.party barely last like 30 minutes before its gone and deleted. I do have parts of the 2212 summary I can post there.
Did you ever get a chance to save his astaroth or his juvia set ?
What would be the best link to post there ?
Thank you very much man,any pack that was made after July 2021 is welcome,especially those packs with straight shota and the animated ones)

About the Astaroth or Juvia set,as i said,i only saved all his works before July 2021(especially the ones with animations,i forgot to add that in the last reply),but luckily i saved this( )but wasn't worth it cuz my pc is 32 bits

Well about the link,i always used files catbox

Anyway to finish this reply,i forgot to add on the thread,his fanza account(and here comes the good news,right now two of his three compilation of works after July 2021 are 50% off costing less than 3 dollars)

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
September 2022

Address your your 'Thank yous' to coralablade who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there should be enough Reactions to to say 'Thank you, Coralablade!'
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
June 2021

Address your 'Thank yous' to Micster1975 who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there should be enough Reactions to to say 'Thanks, Micster1975!'
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.