Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
November 2022

And address for your 'Thank yous' is again coralablade who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there should be enough Reactions to to say 'Thanks a lot, Coralablade!'
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
January 2023

And again from coralablade so that's address for your 'Thank yous' too. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a lot of to say 'Thanks a lot, Coralablade!'
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

And, no, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

AtGod1711

Jun 11, 2020
Anybody got March rewards? Seems like it was released 1 week ago to Patreon supporter but not on Gumroad yet

Last edited:

voltron64000

Feb 9, 2021
I subbed this month and got the pack already but don't want to leak it too early. Wait patiently, I'll share it towards the end of the month :cool:
Thanks for sharing so much and I think it's cool that ya wait a bit before releasing stuff like this to give that artist a chance to make a bit of cash 1st and to get some support. I don't mind at all patiently waiting a while until stuff leaks so let me say once again thanks! :)

Reactions: Ch8no2021

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Just a little update, but looks like I got blocked by the artist on Patreon :ROFLMAO:. Do not fret, I still plan on sharing March's reward later on as promised. Not sure what triggered the block, but according to the rules and guidelines provided by Patreon, I didn't violate any of it. Unless by some luck they were able to put 2 and 2 together. I don't think emails are visible here are they? Please DM me if you've experienced this before or have a possible reason. Cheers, I ain't giving up!

AtGod1711

Jun 11, 2020
Just a little update, but looks like I got blocked by the artist on Patreon :ROFLMAO:. Do not fret, I still plan on sharing March's reward later on as promised. Not sure what triggered the block, but according to the rules and guidelines provided by Patreon, I didn't violate any of it. Unless by some luck they were able to put 2 and 2 together. I don't think emails are visible here are they? Please DM me if you've experienced this before or have a possible reason. Cheers, I ain't giving up!
Quite a few artists actively stalk sharing sites like this to try stopping the leak, though straight up blocking without warning is quite rare. If your patreon username is the same as here, that might be the case. But it can also be a site malfunction or payment problem.

Maybe contact the artist on a different channel (pixiv/twitter) and ask him?

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Some Months Ago I Warned That This Artist Suffers From The Same Paranoia That SakimiChan Had In Her Beginnings With Those Who Share Her Content o_O Also I Don't Know If You Were Present Here Or Remember That Supullim Appeared Here In The Comments A Year Ago And Said That We Should Stop Sharing The Rewards That His Patrons Receive :LOL:
1681711026221.png
He Even Sent Me A Message Saying The Same Thing Because I Shared His Packs But Obviously I Ignored Him And Now His Profile Has Been Deleted :whistle: 1681711303242.png

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
My username here is different than my patreon username, though I do use the same email. I doubt the emails are visible for view though. My only speculation is probably a payment issue with the card I used. I subbed got my reward, but would have problem on gumroad so I swapped the payment method on Patreon from the card to my Paypal, few days later I would get the email saying my membership ended. I would have liked to ask Supullim, but can't find any contact information outside of patreon message. Not a huge issue as there's an infinite amount of emails to use to register again.