3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Honestly, some of the hottest scenarios are where the wife/girlfriend has sex right on top of their boyfriend/husband/now cuck and holds him down while she's moaning and being fucked right above him.

That said, this cuck is way too fat for that <_< sucks he's on the ugly side. Guys can be cute/hot and still be pathetic

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Another ntr disguised as "everything is consensual" and "the MC is in control of everything" this is going to end like most of these types of games, the MC as a cuckold and the wife with 3 guys.

However, there are surely users who would like it, but if you are not a fan of NTR, don't be fooled, this is it, but with extra steps.
Ok, this game isn't for me as I've done stated in my previous post, but where did this game ever claim that the MC would be in control of everything?

The game has the tags "Cuckold" and "Hotwife", and that should be enough to know out of the gate that the wife will be running things for the most part. The MC is gonna be the typical beta male who wants his wife to run the show and do as she pleases. I don't mind hotwife games when the MC isn't so submissive and soy, but sadly that's at least 80-90% of the hotwife genre. :(

I personally prefer swinging or "stag" games. When games have a beta manlet MC, it's almost always an instant pass for me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Another ntr disguised as "everything is consensual" and "the MC is in control of everything" this is going to end like most of these types of games, the MC as a cuckold and the wife with 3 guys.

However, there are surely users who would like it, but if you are not a fan of NTR, don't be fooled, this is it, but with extra steps.
Ok, this game isn't for me as I've done stated in my previous post, but where did this game ever claim that the MC would be in control of everything?

The game has the tags "Cuckold" and "Hotwife", and that should be enough to know out of the gate that the wife will be running things for the most part. The MC is gonna be the typical beta male who wants his wife to run the show and do as she pleases. I don't mind hotwife games when the MC isn't so submissive and soy, but sadly that's at least 80-90% of the hotwife genre. :(

I personally prefer swinging or "stag" games. When games have a beta manlet MC, it's almost always an instant pass for me.
Yeah I also dont see why anyone would think this is deceiving - it's pretty clear from the start what it is. It's not my favorite flavor as it's hard to play as the passive doormat MC.....

Unless of course this is all the "intro chapter" as spoken in game, and setting the stage for an extreme "steal the wife story", but typically that'll put off fans on both sides of the aisle: ntr fans wont like it because the husband happily goes along with it, and sharing fans wont like it because MC's a pansy who gets walked on.

Time will tell.

Reactions: SlapE

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
In I don't see a game, I only see an interactive video, we players are just spectators, can someone explain to me in which category it is possible to say that it is a game.

• Angry
Reactions: ForeverLosing

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
In I don't see a game, I only see an interactive video, we players are just spectators, can someone explain to me in which category it is possible to say that it is a game.
Just in this first release I think, it's not tagged as kinetic novel so there will be choices.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Honestly, some of the hottest scenarios are where the wife/girlfriend has sex right on top of their boyfriend/husband/now cuck and holds him down while she's moaning and being fucked right above him.

That said, this cuck is way too fat for that <_< sucks he's on the ugly side. Guys can be cute/hot and still be pathetic
totally agree

Reactions: Sorreah

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I was looking for a pretty hotwife like mary. She's nice.
This couple are looking for a good bull. Some devs forget how simple is a cuckolding relationship. In the real live, couples are just looking for a bull, a guy who turn on the wife or girlfriend with a intensity that her partner can't. I think this game capture the real essence.

But I also think it would be better if it develop slower. there's a lot of questions what should to be answers before anything. After all, if mary is reluctant to cuck him WHY she's humiliating him? Well, I believe the game should to exploit her life during this year. Instead of talk about the future, the dev should to exploit what happened in the last year.

I also think mc is a bit ugly for mary and her job should be better. this relationship don't look stable

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes