3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NTR-DEV81

Jun 4, 2024
I don't know if the DEV is trolling with this game. Or maybe NTR isn't his cup of tea, the whole rushed part and straight into humilation feels a bit off.

Reactions: wlafiga

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Please be aware that this story involves a wife knowingly and freely cheating on her husband right in front of him. If you don't appreciate cuckold stories, I'm sorry, but do not read this
If husband is a willing participant with a cuckhold fetish it is not cheating, same as swinging or open relationships are not cheating.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
When I play games that look like this I feel bad for the dev; ones where it's clear their imagination exceeds their hardware, yet they're trying their best to find a workable way to make something.

Most games have the opposite problem, their hardware exceeds their imagination :LOL:

x666

Dec 10, 2017
don't really give a shit about graphics, but the dialogue is very cringe. They keep talking about how mark is going to dominate or the cuck is going to feel humiliated. The commentary is unnecessary and it just sounds so fake. If the cuck is going to be humiliated, humiliate him then. No need to explain that's what your doing.

And if you're going down that path, let the mc FEEL humiliated, let the receptionist laugh at him instead of this handholding-drumcircle-all-good-feelings-shit. It's very clear that the mc is very much in control all the way. That might be fine in real life, but this is a VN. That shit can happen off-screen, or not at all, since this IS not real life.

• Hey there
Reactions: fbass and BangB420
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes