• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
well someone looking for gay content use filter, play that game as a male ends up sucking dicks and being fucked... he's ok..
someone exclude gay tag and you're forcing that content no matter if it's 10 50 90% ... tag should be used but do as you want.
I vehemently disagree with this take, simply by virtue of applying this logic to other tags. For example, I'm likely not alone in that I look for games with a femdom tag, I find one that looks interesting, I play through the whole game, only to discover one boring footjob scene that lasts a couple of lines. I would have honestly preferred that they never would have included the tag. Even though it would be TECHNICALLY femdom content, it was a massive waste of time.

Applying my personal experience to the current topic and running parallel to it, if someone who is looking for 'gay' content were to play this game (due to seeing the hypothetical inclusion of a gay tag), play through the whole game, and only find one short blowjob scene, I imagine that they'd likewise be fairly ticked off.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I vehemently disagree with this take, simply by virtue of applying this logic to other tags. For example, I'm likely not alone in that I look for games with a femdom tag, I find one that looks interesting, I play through the whole game, only to discover one boring footjob scene that lasts a couple of lines. I would have honestly preferred that they never would have included the tag. Even though it would be TECHNICALLY femdom content, it was a massive waste of time.

Applying my personal experience to the current topic and running parallel to it, if someone who is looking for 'gay' content were to play this game (due to seeing the hypothetical inclusion of a gay tag), play through the whole game, and only find one short blowjob scene, I imagine that they'd likewise be fairly ticked off.

It's the worst when its like that, or when you search through doujins and they tag it as femdom because the lady is smiling or something while they have regular sex.

What irks me the most however is the whole "I dislike that fetish so take this 1 star rating" mentality. Its driving authors to shy away from fetishes that are not mainstream as of late or at least it feels like it is.

june2018

Nov 12, 2018
I really like this one but after playing to current content i do have one criticism, the main character is to simple his only trait is that he is submissive. It started out with him wanted to explore all these things however id like to see more emotion from him his big reactions feel so muted give him some enthusiasm or more fear and doubts. I love the content keep it up.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
its avoidable lmao, only got yourself to blame
How so ? You can skip the scene but it happens - i mean fuck you see mc on his knees with cum all over his face even if you press skip - correct me if i'am wrong.
So game is missing the neotare tag and a lot of others, which would have atleast given people a chance to skip this game beforehand ...

Anyway gl with the game ...

Reactions: zero1234

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
My favorite thing about this game is that it proves that sissification can still be mostly Femdom and not all about dick.
Honestly around 10 years ago feminization content was mostly femdom or futadom with some gay content here and there, it started losing a lot of it's identity when it got tacked on to NTR and BBC content and then the content just kept warping more and more as time went one.

I think that best example of this is how when sweettaboo started his "Sissy a la carte" CG's they were pretty novel content wise but nowdays 9 years later and 33 issues down the road it's become pretty normal.

Datguycc

Oct 26, 2021
Again I tell you that anyone has a mistake, I don't deny that they are gay, although precisely what you say does not happen in the game. Likewise, this mentioned is from several updates ago and is completely skippable, so don't worry, you won't throw up on your expensive keyboard.
I did puke when I saw the racist cuck shit again

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Surrendering to My Crush [v1.16] [BolskanLewd]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurrenderingToMyCrush-1.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes