RPGM Survival in Draconia [v0.5] [s1ck]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

S1ck Games

Formerly 's1ck_dev'
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Sorry I was quite busy working on Domme Matrix and forgot to check the thread for Draconia, here's for those who haven't had the chance to play the latest version.

v0.4 CHANGELOG
  • Added a Splashscreen and patreon to main menu
  • Unlocked Access to Forgotten Road
  • Added interaction with Pit as a shortcut to Mel's content
  • Fixed issue that prevented the players from leaving the Inn after the first job
  • Added Irina's Slave Path
  • Multiple New Random Scenes, Sound effects and more!

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Is this all feet? Im into femdom, but feet is a difficult one for me (given that 70% of Femdom content always focuses on foot worship :HideThePain: )

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurvivalInDraconia-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Dev needs to update the CGs from the crap AI it currently has. Even if they stick with AI, there's been better AI since these images were done. That pic of the tongue merging with the toes is pretty bad.

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
Hi Dev, when i enter the Az... Cave and find the stone i should find, i cannot enter it in the gate ,it says "End of Version 0.3". I also cannot leave the cave. Is this the end? OR a bug since its version 0.4?

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Started Irina's slave path, the game keeps freezing right after I clean the floors and talk to her about making breakfast =(

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Started Irina's slave path, the game keeps freezing right after I clean the floors and talk to her about making breakfast =(
Turns out that talking her from the south position interrupts her set walking path, so that's why it froze. for anyone else that encounters the same thing. Talk to her from any angle but the south position.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
Do explain what you did to get this bug so I can add a fix in the next patch.
idk i was just talking to the blonde girl @ day 4 and then her portrait suddenly bugged and it wouldn't go off so i was forced to restart the game from the beginning. (i still have the save before the bug tho)

btw the game is nice, do you plan to add more scenes in future?

Last edited:

Cratey

Dec 19, 2021
Do explain what you did to get this bug so I can add a fix in the next patch.
I also got this bug when I played the game a few days ago. I remember it coming sometime after when she starts talking about how she will no longer give the mc food for free, once you exit the dialogue she stays on the screen no matter where you go. The only way i found to fix it was to talk with her again so that the her image gets replaced by another which disappears after dialogue like its supposed to.

Reactions: D4RKM4GM4

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
I also got this bug when I played the game a few days ago. I remember it coming sometime after when she starts talking about how she will no longer give the mc food for free, once you exit the dialogue she stays on the screen no matter where you go. The only way i found to fix it was to talk with her again so that the her image gets replaced by another which disappears after dialogue like its supposed to.
happened again
and you're right
either just select "leave" when talking to her or talk to the red haired girl at the inn/shop

Reactions: Cratey
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes