RPGM Completed Survival Mission Z [Steam] [RsWorks]

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

jonaru001

Apr 4, 2022
We can expect some changes in game? :)
played a chunk of it, better dialogue and it seems the art was just polished a bit more. Enjoying it and though i already played this game before, i gladly will support the studio that made this game and the studio that brought it to steam. Hopefully the sequel wont be too far in the future :)

whodahackii

Jun 17, 2020
Definitely loved this game. The NTR actions when exploring the map is superb.

One way to play it is to clear the map only to let your lover succumb into lust without viewing the diary until end of game and reply all the scene. Its so hot.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Survival Mission Z [Steam] [RsWorks] - Compressed

Win [233 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
The game base on the photo reminds me of A Zombie's life by Nergal, though it seems it was removed

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone know any good games with this kind of game play? Turn-based RPGs that aren't party systems, so you don't have to control allies and manage healing different targets. You want to heal, the heal just heals you, no needing to pick who.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I liked this game when it first came out. I don't think I will download this version, since it doesn't seem as if there's enough changes to interest me, but the original was enough to get a thumb's up. Anyone know anything about if there is a sequel in the works?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I liked this game when it first came out. I don't think I will download this version, since it doesn't seem as if there's enough changes to interest me, but the original was enough to get a thumb's up. Anyone know anything about if there is a sequel in the works?
Dev is working on a completely different game at the moment. One in a fantasy setting. As far as I can tell, the development for it started not long after this game was launched, possibly a little before, and at the time, they didn't know how popular it'd be, much less have plans for an English version.

It's currently unknown when/if this game will get a sequel... but odds are that it'll be some time after the current project ends.

Said current project seems pretty complex though, and has multiple promising elements if it works out. On the other hand, it's BSS silliness, which makes it a lot less interesting for me from the NTR angle. Guess we'll see if it's gonna be worth anything...

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes