RPGM Completed Survival Mission Z [Steam] [RsWorks]

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Yep play the jap version. Good games. I like how the status ntr progress when he on mission and while she's getting fuck. This game remind me of Nebel.G. That status panel explain everything without telling the boyfriend or husband anything but we know it :devilish:

Reactions: John Bon Clay

Nograzie

Jun 22, 2023
The game is terribly laggy on joiplay after a few minutes, does anybody know how to fix it ? Could it be because i'm playing the conpressed version ?

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
I love this game was hoping there was some kind of extra content when I saw it updated lol

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Yep play the jap version. Good games. I like how the status ntr progress when he on mission and while she's getting fuck. This game remind me of Nebel.G. That status panel explain everything without telling the boyfriend or husband anything but we know it :devilish:
anyone know of more games with this concept?

Reactions: Chaoxus

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
SurvivalMissionZ-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
The game is terribly laggy on joiplay after a few minutes, does anybody know how to fix it ? Could it be because i'm playing the conpressed version ?
There's a fix, but I can't remember exactly how to do it, you have to disable something in the app's settings, Google the original name & you should find a YouTube video showing how.

Reactions: Nograzie

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
First choice in the game: lending or become explorer. Are these 2 diverging paths? What are the differences?

oiashoih23

Jun 8, 2022
First choice in the game: lending or become explorer. Are these 2 diverging paths? What are the differences?
If you had continued playing the game instead of coming here to ask this you would already know the answer.
Yes they are diverging paths.

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
Explorer is the Netorare path where the wife cheats behind your back (this route has the best end out of pretty much every single NTR game i have ever played)

the lending path is the netorase path where you embrace being a fucking cuck.....

• Love
Reactions: Feriggio and jikop

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
stuck at 34 affection on the ntr route. condom2 in stock for a full week with no progression and 6th street cleared (roof and sewer?). after 1 week the after explore bj was in a different room once, then next day back to usual, still 34 for affection.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
ah i see i guess its MV then ^^ are there any other tips on how you can distinguish RPGM engines like VX ace aswell ? or is that already indicated by the diffrent .exe symbol like the dragon or the "sun"
the folder structure is also very different. Mv + mz their images in an img folder. Vx ace and earlier use a graphics folder. Also the save file formats are different.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes