RPGM Completed Survival Mission Z [Steam] [RsWorks]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Stupid question, but how do you advance the game?

I killed all the zombies in the first area (around the base), picked up some valuables, and sold them. From there, all I can do is go to the same area again and again to pick up some trash to sell.

EDIT : I just kept collecting trash, and eventually I got advanced to the second area, and by collecting valuables in this area I was able to reach the money target in two days and the game just ... ends?

Last edited:

Crasher995

Jun 28, 2020
Stupid question, but how do you advance the game?

I killed all the zombies in the first area (around the base), picked up some valuables, and sold them. From there, all I can do is go to the same area again and again to pick up some trash to sell.

EDIT : I just kept collecting trash, and eventually I got advanced to the second area, and by collecting valuables in this area I was able to reach the money target in two days and the game just ... ends?
Yeah, I played Steam version today and I didn’t see any NTR elements that the people earlier in the thread were talking about. Either the game with censored on steam or the NTR starts later than in the initial release.

edit:
Never mind. There is a steam patch on the Saikey Studios website.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
I wanted to know what endings does this game have? since from what I remember the NTR was avoidable

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I wanted to know what endings does this game have? since from what I remember the NTR was avoidable
Sharing and cheating.
I remember I wanted the cheating with the talking of the sharing?
Or something like it..
But sharing and cheating(NTR). Not sure if there was a pure love route as I never try that route out..

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Top quality game this though! One that is worth playing I'd say. For NTR fans,
For NTR haters too coz I bet some of them have some hidden feelings for it :)

Kenjisuke

Nov 17, 2022
I can't install the steam patch.
Can someone upload the game with the steam patch already installed?

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
Sharing and cheating.
Or something like it..
But sharing and cheating(NTR). Not sure if there was a pure love route as I never try that route out..
Pure love would be getting the 30k credits. I don't think it's possible to do so pre blowjob but hey, dose it really count if it's with a condom...

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
stuck at 34 affection on the ntr route. condom2 in stock for a full week with no progression and 6th street cleared (roof and sewer?). after 1 week the after explore bj was in a different room once, then next day back to usual, still 34 for affection.
Think that's either the BOX of condoms (rightish to middle 6th street) or the fancy lingerie

Reactions: Rufio and Squaller

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Sharing and cheating.
Or something like it..
I was hoping for like a more indepth explanantion since I know theres like 3 endings in the NTR route dont remember about the other route though sadly

Reactions: John Bon Clay

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I was hoping for like a more indepth explanantion since I know theres like 3 endings in the NTR route dont remember about the other route though sadly
Aaah maybe I need to replay this game sometime as I only thought there were one NTR ending and one NTRS ending

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
How to progress to third area? Stuck at 21 Gordons affection and cant move forward. They just use all condoms for BJ. Have to trigger some event? or what? When i played long time ago at old version dont have any problem with progression in game. I comfused :eek:

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes