Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
979778_BannerPatreon.jpg

Overview:
the Post-apocalyptic World.
Story begins with a short telling about the group of survivals who are forced to leave their location after some tragic events and start looking for a new living place. Together with a main character you are to get through many impediments and challenges, reinforce and develop a new Camp, establish diplomatic relations with other surviving groups, make new faithful friends, and win attractive girls' hearts.
See if he can become worthy leader of his Camp and solve a mystery of the Past events.
Depends on you!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-15
Release Date: 2020-02-15
Developer: Honengen -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

979764_4.jpg 2.jpg 979763_3.jpg Screenshot_6.png 979760_0.jpg Screenshot_7.png 5.jpg Screenshot_5.png 4.jpg 3.jpg 979761_1.jpg Screenshot_2.png 1.jpg Screenshot_8.png 979762_2.jpg Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
sounds interesting, a few pictures look like as if the camp could come from twd/ftwd :unsure:

i'll keep an eye on it :geek:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Is there any way to size this to a smaller window view ?
I hate full screen games with no adjustment and the only way to exit is by turning the PC off, even Esc doesn't work.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった, The links for the "Mac/Linux" are exactly the same as the windows version. Also, there is no combination Linux and MAC distribution in Unity at all. They are totally and completely separate distributions.
- - - -

can you check this

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
It's not bad for a demo but here's a bunch of things that I didn't like:
  • Can't have multiple saves. EDIT: Can have 5 saves in v0-15.
  • Can't rename the protagonist. EDIT: Can rename the protagonist in v0-15.
  • Starts fullscreen with no options for windowed mode or to change resolution. If you press ALT+ENTER the window's size can't be changed. EDIT: Can change the game's resolution and play windowed in v0-15.
  • English needs work, you can understand what the characters are trying to say but it sounds awkward and if there's any subtlety in their dialogue it's lost in translation.
I'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic games which is why I gave it a try but, so far, It's very short and there's nothing storywise to hook the player in, it's just the usual free-roaming VN with a bunch of fetch quests we've all seen a million times.

Last edited: