Unity Abandoned Survival Story [v0.15] [Honengen]

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In my game not only the main character can have sexual relation with others.
If it's voyeurism I'm not interested in watching it, but, if I can skip it using a button or there is the option of not seeing it or even avoiding it, then I don't have too much problem. If it's NTR, then, unless I can completely avoid it, I'd rather not play. Which of these categories would it fall into?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
If it's voyeurism I'm not interested in watching it, but, if I can skip it using a button or there is the option of not seeing it or even avoiding it, then I don't have too much problem. If it's NTR, then, unless I can completely avoid it, I'd rather not play. Which of these categories would it fall into?
yeah i would like to know as well not a fan of voyeurism or ntr.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
@ Honengen

thanks for the upload. so far your game seem to be very promising. i am looking forward to play it a few more times with a more updated version. i may support you on
thank you

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I absolutely love the survival aspect. I wish there were more than explored that genre. Unfortunately the models are quite bland to me. No character in the character, so to speak.

Honengen

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2020
where I can find my saves?
The next version will have a convenient save system, with a saves folder, etc. So you won't replay the game any more. For now I recommend to start a new game, because in version 0.1 there has been done several plot changes that affect the passage (new scenes appeared, etc.). You can easily and quickly complete the game by following the tips "Help for the passage" in the quest window. It is also possible to watch all the scenes introduced into the game.

yeah i would like to know as well not a fan of voyeurism or ntr.
Voyeurism is possible. But why have you decided that there is a genre of NTR? The main character at the beginning of the game is not in sex relationships with anyone, and the interaction of the characters is now driven only by the plot. Further, only you will decide with which characters the "love" line will develop. I would like to know what genre are you interested in? Last time players wrote to me that it would be nice to introduce a gay line, so at 0.15 it's gonna be started. Of course if you don't like this line you don't have to develop it. (or at least skip scenes, etc.)

@ Honengen
thanks for the upload. so far your game seem to be very promising. i am looking forward to play it a few more times with a more updated version. i may support you on
thank you
Thanks! Your support and feedback is very important to me!

I absolutely love the survival aspect. I wish there were more than explored that genre. Unfortunately the models are quite bland to me. No character in the character, so to speak.
Thanks for the comment. I'm trying to reveal characters during the plot's progress.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Voyeurism is possible. But why have you decided that there is a genre of NTR? The main character at the beginning of the game is not in sex relationships with anyone, and the interaction of the characters is now driven only by the plot. Further, only you will decide with which characters the "love" line will develop. I would like to know what genre are you interested in? Last time players wrote to me that it would be nice to introduce a gay line, so at 0.15 it's gonna be started. Of course if you don't like this line you don't have to develop it. (or at least skip scenes, etc.)
Personally, I don't care about voyeur scenes as long as I can skip them or avoid them in some way. However, depending on the character and how the scene is reached, I may lose interest in some LI. I don't know if there is an intention to include lesbian scenes, but my lack of interest also includes them, so I never see them, if I can, I skip / avoid them, and if I don't use the appropriate button for it.

I'm sure a gay relationship doesn't interest me even if I can skip the scenes, if I can't avoid it completely I prefer not to play. I could say the same about NTR (I don't know if there is any intention of including it in the game), if I can't avoid it completely, I'm not going to be interested in playing a game that has it.

Lastly, I would be interested to know if the game is intended to be harem type.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Honengen,

You will probably find a lot more success in getting supporters and interest in your game if you take the time to make a /Developer Note/ or something else on "Page 1" of the Thread that clearly points out the direction you are intending to go with this project.

Right now the main page advertises this game as; Big Ass/ Big Tits/ Romance/ Adventure. A lot of people are going to take this as a big difference from a game that may have things like unavoidable gay content, camouflaged or near NTR style content, or really anything that is beyond vanilla.

I am a huge supporter of Developers making whatever game you/they want to make, include whatever content/fetish you want to include.

But I really recommend you be clear with players. There are many talented Developers who have lost the trust of players by being perceived as having deceived them. True or not, fair or not, the fact is that it cost them many supporters.

For example;
Will <any/all content> be avoidable or skippable?
Avoidable is the developer giving the player agency within the narrative to stop <content> from happening through some combination of their choices, decision, or actions. Skippable is a developer giving the player a complex alternative to the 'Ctrl' key.

Good Luck with your game, I am interested to see what direction you take it.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
How do we complete the early quest "Needs"? I have gone everywhere I can and spoken to everyone I can, in the characters list there is Lee and Sasha but I can't access them it seems

Nevermind, I performed the Debug on the first floor of the house and the navigation stuff has popped up for the house

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
They are not giving signs of activity since February, unfortunately...
It's just the typical thing, a dev that has no idea for what crowd the game is intended add to that that the game is in Unity what is for some people here already a nogo because they don't like the engine for these types of games or can't run the game because of it. Last but not least most devs lose interest if their Patreon doesn't blow up immediately. So in the end the game is probably dead.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It's just the typical thing, a dev that has no idea for what crowd the game is intended add to that that the game is in Unity what is for some people here already a nogo because they don't like the engine for these types of games or can't run the game because of it. Last but not least most devs lose interest if their Patreon doesn't blow up immediately. So in the end the game is probably dead.
Yes, could be like this, however it these covid times it could be simply that they lost their job or whatever shitty else... I will keep my hope for few months more :)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yes, could be like this, however it these covid times it could be simply that they lost their job or whatever shitty else... I will keep my hope for few months more :)
Could be but just a few weeks ago another Dev abandoned an interesting game because he didn't have a single Patreon 3 days after the release the only good thing is that he is already working on a new game.