Unity Abandoned Survival Story [v0.15] [Honengen]

Honengen

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2020
Thank you for your comments. This is my first project and I have big plans for it. I didn’t have time to do all what I'd planned to do up to the end of 2020 and one of such "to-do things" was a window with settings. I will include it for sure into the next update. I develop game on Window and, unfortunately, I have no opportunity to check it on Mac and Linux. If you find mistakes in game or incorrect translation please inform me - I will correct this inequities. Thanks!

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Will it be a visual novel or 3D in one location?
Это будет визуальная новелла или 3д в(на) одной локации?

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'll just wait to see if it gets any updates before playing. But I hope they stick with developing the story first as sometimes developers end up concentrating to much on the dating sim part to apices the horny backers.

Honengen

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2020
for the penultimate photo a girl is naked for a guy who is not mc, so will there be ntr?
In my game not only the main character can have sexual relation with others.
Will it be a visual novel or 3D in one location?
Это будет визуальная новелла или 3д в(на) одной локации?
sandbox or interactive vn

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is there any way to size this to a smaller window view?
I hate full-screen games with no adjustment and the only way to exit is by turning the PC off, even Esc doesn't work.
It doesn't look like you can adjust the screen, to exit go to the gear in the upper right, from there go to the main menu. If you can't exit a game hit ctrl-alt-delete then hit task manager a small box will show your game highlight and hit end task.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cornfield

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
With Unity it's usually best to have Task Manager minimized and available anyway, since this isn't the first Unity game I've seen have issues with exiting and resizing screens. The dev would probably come out ahead switching the engine to Ren'py, honestly. That gets you the resizing, exit functions, multiple saves, etc already built into the ren'py package, though at the cost of much of Unity's versatility. Either way, the dev did say literally just at the top of this page that he is adding menus and such next release due to time constraints on his end. I'll give it a shot anyway, I have 2 screens so it's easy enough to force-crash a Unity game lol...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Short demo, but there is certainly potential. It is visually attractive and with possibilities to develop both many quests and relationships. Hopefully, the Dev will have enough time to continue :)

Honengen

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2020
how do i get out of the camp?
Now it is impossible to get out of the Camp. In this version you can leave the Camp during the trip to the Frank's farm.
This version is shot and finishes when you get an access to bunker. Bunker locates on the Camp's territory.

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
This should be a good game to make, and even incest suits us well in this game context.
;)

Honengen

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2020
This should be a good game to make, and even incest suits us well in this game context.
;)
Thank you very much, I will use your wish in new game versions.
Game develops rapidly, but because of New Year holidays up to the middle of January, I had to shift the presenting date.
Now the previous wishes of commenters are included in a new version. I gonna introduce it 15.02.2021