Unity Abandoned Survival Story [v0.15] [Honengen]

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Game appears abandoned. If not, the dev should post something. Pity, so far it seemed to have the right mix (of grind + management + progression) compared to other post-apocalyptic ones. Plus, despite the limitations of the engine, the game ran well (for me) and the graphics were clear. I actually enjoyed the little so far, despite there not being much sexual content.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Game appears abandoned. If not, the dev should post something. Pity, so far it seemed to have the right mix (of grind + management + progression) compared to other post-apocalyptic ones. Plus, despite the limitations of the engine, the game ran well (for me) and the graphics were clear. I actually enjoyed the little so far, despite there not being much sexual content.
Yes, it is a pity, I had a small chat with the dev on February when asking me for some ideas. However, I am afraid that the dev lives in certain country, where work on such games is considered very suspicious if not directly criminal, so... But I keep my hopes!

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Yes, it is a pity, I had a small chat with the dev on February when asking me for some ideas. However, I am afraid that the dev lives in certain country, where work on such games is considered very suspicious if not directly criminal, so... But I keep my hopes!
I thought so, judging from the inconsistencies in the language. Thanks for the info.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Maybe the Dev is still considering to pick this up again someday, but we've unfortunately seen no communication about the game since about 9 months ago. For a game with two releases, that means we're setting it at Abandoned status - which can always be reconsidered if the Dev comes back up for air.

Reactions: Hornyowl