Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
How do you get back a character that was imprisoned? Alex has been imprisoned for over half the game and I never got her back before completing all the objectives

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
How do you get back a character that was imprisoned? Alex has been imprisoned for over half the game and I never got her back before completing all the objectives
I think you need to send a rescue operation to the expedition she was captured in.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
What a horrible letdown. I loved the art style and even the masturbating animation but everything else is just point and click with no real reward except static images that can only be seen on the computer.

At least Haileys' Treasure Adventure has fully featured animations that you can see in real time but here it's just a JPG and that's it. I was half expecting some raider to barge into the house and trigger some event but nothing of that sort happened.

This game has such a good setting but is terribly executed IMO.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
This game has such a good setting but is terribly executed IMO.
This is only their second released game and it's leagues better than the first one. The dev improves with each game. But anyway i disagree with you because this game is well-suited to mobile devices or just casually playing when you can't dedicate your focus on it (second monitor type of game).

PT.

Jul 28, 2021
Who's this Sam fellow and how do I get him? He seems to be important for a number of gallery scenes and ain't nobody got time to make the thousands of points it'd take to buy them outright.
I know it long time that no one reply but whatever. Basically what you have to do is spam explore button until this event from below picture happen and then event relate with Sam will appear (New H scene, New operation, New "Active" to visit Sam).

1698241065476.png

Edit: Fix some miss spell word.

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
SurVive!(+18) [v1.0.2] [ingeniusstudios] - Official Links

[If main thread links are dead]

Android Links: -

Reactions: hanghung3at

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
To answer my question there seem to only be four characters on the current version but while I was messing inside the game's asset files I found images of what seems to be the next unlockable character named Petra. I can't confirm if she is or isn't in the game I'm only halfway through but there are no other files of her.
View attachment 1303034 View attachment 1303035 View attachment 1303036 View attachment 1303037 View attachment 1303038 View attachment 1303039 View attachment 1303040
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you still have this Gallery? Zippyshare is down

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Please did anyone figure out how to fix the bug where you can save or load without ur game getting stuck?

eksynn

Sep 13, 2018
this isn't really a platformer..
but also, how the heck do i feed?
also, isabel won't do anything except rest and "activities". no exploration. xD am i doing something wrong? the option was there on day one

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes