Jul 12, 2017
To answer my question there seem to only be four characters on the current version but while I was messing inside the game's asset files I found images of what seems to be the next unlockable character named Petra. I can't confirm if she is or isn't in the game I'm only halfway through but there are no other files of her.
View attachment 1303034 View attachment 1303035 View attachment 1303036 View attachment 1303037 View attachment 1303038 View attachment 1303039 View attachment 1303040
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the full gallery. No need for full save don't even need to download the game.

Seriously guys its been here for months but I understand it may not be easy to find in the search results because the keyword is far down the post and in a spoiler so hopefully this post will address that. I don't know what the thread update is about but their itch.io page suggests the game doesn't have any updates. And if you're looking for a full save you probably don't even care about the game so win win this is literally just the full gallery.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey! Got a save file, that has all the CG's unlucked. Just put the attached file into: C:\Users\ your username\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS
Have fun! :3
I put the save file as you said and still nothing especially the diary that involves the waterfall ,Plus I need a save file where I reach the game ending

Also whats the cheat code for Cheryl along with her naked version

Last edited:

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
For a management game, it's interesting.
The masturbation animations are good, I recognize that the gallery of being more elaborated would be much better, and ideas that would give this a touch are missing.

Ideal to try something different, it does not disappoint, although the gallery is not the eighth wonder either.

Reactions: pouletfrite

Friendlyzones21

Aug 17, 2019
I need some help I was just finish the 11th quest and ready for the next quest I send my 3 to explore one of them somehow not return help

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Isabel was captured, i need compass, but this item not available, and i can't craft it

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
FYI, for the next month this dev's games are on sale for dirt cheap on itch.io (as if they weren't dirt cheap already). Can buy individually or in a .

Reactions: Beggarman and Onkin
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes