VN Ren'Py Surviving the Apocalypse Is More Fun When There’s Sex [v0.2] [JellyFluff Games]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Wolbachia

็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Many people are saying that the MC is too fierce and independent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should the plot make sure to tone that down and make him much more meek and malleable?
? Is this scene, I didn't saw? Mouth is not considerable a hole in the context.
Multiple Penetration [Sexual penetration involving 2+ penis/toys into multiple holes or same holes.]

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
Wow, that’s an instanope from me dawg.

Jellyfluff Hmm? You said No NTR earlier? Or is this some out of season apri fools joke :p
Not, by definition, a romantic interest. Though your concern is noted.

is there a good amount of foot fetish related scenes?
Two footjob animations. Multiple renders with a focus on feet. Enough for everyone to enjoy.

? Is this scene, I didn't saw? Mouth is not considerable a hole in the context.
What is the definition of a hole in this context?

Is your comment an attempt at sarcasm or being funny...and are you actually going to make the MC more of a meek (submissive) person...the opposite from what has been said many times in the forms? :unsure:

I'm reading through the forms trying understand how the content of story is playing out, before I try this. (Well for me, I'm not interested in anything to do with sharing, and or playing feeble MC's. So I hope any that type of content is totally avoidable.)

Regards.
Without sarcasm, I have adjusted the attitude of the MC so he is less meek when compared with the initial release. I have not changed the original release though so that plays out the same. I will let others comment on whether it was done correctly or not in this update.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

Two footjob animations. Multiple renders with a focus on feet. Enough for everyone to enjoy.

Without sarcasm, I have adjusted the attitude of the MC so he is less meek when compared with the initial release. I have not changed the original release though so that plays out the same. I will let others comment on whether it was done correctly or not in this update.
So that non-li is a one and done?

Though at this point I’m more concerned that the “meek and malleable” MC is willing to share with another dude. For me I’m not like others where if a guy acts weak it defines him, but when he’s sharing a girl it DOES say a lot. That does come off as weak to me.

Just my opinion. Also, will this stuff happen again? Or is it a one off with the MC and this Rando dude?

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
I wish this would let me side with the mad scientist lady. Okay, the milking chamber is a bit much, but other than that, she has a point, whereas Emilys "I don't like those guys, lets fuck their shit up"-attitude isn't doing anyone any favors. She blew up a perfectly fine military base/reseach lab with a fucking alien egg in it!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

OK, thanks for the reply to my question.

Regards.

Wolbachia

็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
If is human or human-like is anus and vagina, if it is something monster or a slime, can be different.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes