VN Ren'Py Surviving the Apocalypse Is More Fun When There’s Sex [v0.2] [JellyFluff Games]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
So ... any news regarding progress ? It's hard to track when the dev has only Steam as a development platform

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
So ... any news regarding progress ? It's hard to track when the dev has only Steam as a development platform
screenshot0040.png

The current replay gallery. Still a work in progress though.

Rest assured I have heard everybody's feedback. Many people are saying that the MC is too fierce and independent. I will be sure to tone that down and make him much more meek and malleable.

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Desperately needs a tag for "pussy mc" or "gigantic pussy mc", "doormat mc" .

......good luck with this.
That's a good idea for a general tag, "Pushover MC" or something, many games suffer from this, especially when the MC is supposedly on a powerful or dominant position in the game's story.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SurvivingTheApocalypseIsMoreFunWhenTheresSex-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wolbachia

็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Multiple Penetration? I didn't saw anywhere a multiple penetration scene (both from text or images).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Many people are saying that the MC is too fierce and independent.
Should the plot make sure to tone that down and make him much more meek and malleable?

• Haha
Reactions: MrBenny

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Surviving the Apocalypse Is More Fun When There’s Sex [v0.2] [JellyFluff Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [334 MB]
- - - -

Mac [329 MB]
- - - -

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
View attachment 3742987

Rest assured I have heard everybody's feedback. Many people are saying that the MC is too fierce and independent. I will be sure to tone that down and make him much more meek and malleable.
wait.. what?? why u need to tone down? it is apocalypse why we need pushover mc, meek,etc do you want to make it cuck game?

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Should the plot make sure to tone that down and make him much more meek and malleable?
Tone down.... You say.... Wth!!! MC needs a testosterone tone up... Only way this character behaviors makes sense to me is if said behavior is used as a plot device...

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 3742987

Is your comment an attempt at sarcasm or being funny...and are you actually going to make the MC more of a meek (submissive) person...the opposite from what has been said many times in the forms? :unsure:

I'm reading through the forms trying understand how the content of story is playing out, before I try this. (Well for me, I'm not interested in anything to do with sharing, and or playing feeble MC's. So I hope any that type of content is totally avoidable.)

Regards.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Surviving the Apocalypse Is More Fun When There’s Sex [v0.2] [JellyFluff Games]

Download android port

| |
(344 MB)

If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wow, that’s an instanope from me dawg.

Jellyfluff Hmm? You said No NTR earlier? Or is this some out of season apri fools joke :p

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes