VN Ren'Py Abandoned Surviving With My Daughter [v1.0] [Golden Bunny]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Just for info I was dialogue editor for the game. This was my pitch for the next update that never came.

Scene Title: Pursuit gunfight with tragic ending
Synopsis: Tricked into an ambush, MC and D attempt to flee the Cleaner and assault team. Bullets fly. Parcour run and jump pursuit through alley ways. MC tries to lead his daughter to safety. The chase goes on for many many images. Then in a dramatic moment a bullet rips through his torso. He goes down and his daughter screams. She grabs his gun and wildly shoots in the direction of the assault team until the pistol clicks empty. She falls to his side weeping. He weakly apologizes for failing her just like he failed her mother. He says he loves her and collapses. Daughter sobs uncontrollably. The Cleaner signals the team to cease fire and they slowly approach the pair. Just as the Cleaner is upon them and all hope seems lost, a shot rings out. An assault team member collapses. More shots. All team members go down. Only the Cleaner still stands. As she looks around searching for the source of the shots, armed figures appear out of the shadows. The Cleaner begins to slowly back away when a bullet strikes her head(or some renderable alternative). She falls. The resistance arrive at the pair. Daughter is inconsolable. MC is dead.

Here's a video I threw together for the scene. The music is also my choice for the chase.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
In the next episode, daughter is informed that MC can be revived if she is willing to allow use of some cyber implants on him. The technology is experimental and there can be dangerous side effects. Daughter is desperate. She would give her life to save MC. She agrees to the implants.

Much much later it is revealed that the daughter has implants that her parent never told her about. She is dangerous. Was she intended to be used as a weapon? Is she just a tool?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes