VN Ren'Py Abandoned Surviving With My Daughter [v1.0] [Golden Bunny]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Has been for quite some time. Complete silence from the dev since July 8th.
What gets me is that he still has 75 subscribers on SS paying him over $700 per month.

P. T. Barnam was right. There's a sucker born every minute.
Wow that´s insane. He hasn´t done shit and still gets paid by these suckers. No wonder why people abandon their games when they still get paid.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Has been for quite some time. Complete silence from the dev since July 8th.
What gets me is that he still has 75 subscribers on SS paying him over $700 per month.

P. T. Barnam was right. There's a sucker born every minute.
People like him make it hard for the decent Devs trying to build a fanbase.

Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

kogoro_mori

Jul 4, 2022
I hope it's not abandoned . I just played it. I want more!
Feel you, i want more, too.
And i don't believe it's abandoned. There was a sign of life at his discord. And, the Dev of "Oh Daddy" is back and he said, he will pretty soon reveal his new project.
Some people are pretty sure that he and Golden Bunny are the same one.
See right here.

Soo, not to much new infos, but pretty optimistic this one here will continue :)

Reactions: denen and Satarial

Fotza1

Oct 6, 2022
Feel you, i want more, too.
And i don't believe it's abandoned. There was a sign of life at his discord. And, the Dev of "Oh Daddy" is back and he said, he will pretty soon reveal his new project.
Some people are pretty sure that he and Golden Bunny are the same one.
See right here.

Soo, not to much new infos, but pretty optimistic this one here will continue :)
what discord does the dev of oh daddy frequent? iv tried to find a discord to follow his stuff but haven't had any luck

GimmeTest

Sep 27, 2021
Found an issue. not that important for many players, but in the windows 32-bit version you are unable to save whatsoever. no quicksaves, no manual saves at all. only found tht bug by playing the game on an old laptop of a friend of mine. so this might only affect older systems not able to execute 64-bit applications

• Haha
Reactions: SpicyTenty
Dec 25, 2021
Found an issue. not that important for many players, but in the windows 32-bit version you are unable to save whatsoever. no quicksaves, no manual saves at all. only found tht bug by playing the game on an old laptop of a friend of mine. so this might only affect older systems not able to execute 64-bit applications
nvm this game is abandoned :cautious:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Maybe, the dev is still working on it apparently.
They abandoned it then decided not too, and they've been working on it but they're not very vocal in their discord.
So was that straight from the dev or some other third party again?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Aww, abandoned :(
Story was interesting and girl had one of the best asses I've seen in the VN's.

Reactions: Guz89
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes