VN Ren'Py Abandoned Surviving With My Daughter [v1.0] [Golden Bunny]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
Oh Daddy recently updated so this will probably be updated next. It's widely assumed that the dev is the same for both, even though the name is different.
I can't imagine how people got that idea. The writing style of Oh Daddy has zero nuance and no main story. I think the little bit of this project that got released had so much nuance and setup for a main story that there was no content.

miknuth1

Jan 31, 2023
Well, I can't speak English and have to work with the German translation. Installing them is very complicated, if not impossible, for a normal consumer. The transitions are very slow, the text field is too large and obscures the characters. Maybe you should also offer different fonts, it's very difficult to read. But Lucy has such a tight ass that I still want to continue watching the game, thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pedrocas77

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Not trying to be rude but wich part of "game abandoned" you dont understand?? Theres not gona be any update for you to watch ... :confused:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Yet another dead game right after initial release.
I think a lot has to do with the Devs think that if they put something out, people will flock to it and give them tons of money. When that does not happen, they give up.

They forget that it takes time to gather a following. They have to put out high quality updates and fairly regular updates at that.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes