VN Ren'Py Abandoned Surviving With My Daughter [v1.0] [Golden Bunny]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
From their discord channel (Sep. 26th):

" SWMD 2.0 is ALIVE!! Golden Bunny had to slow down work on the project due to a serious rl event. He's slowly getting back in the groove. Please go easy on him. Here are some renders from the upcoming episode to sweeten up your day!! "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

voyance12

Sep 27, 2022

" SWMD 2.0 is ALIVE!! Golden Bunny had to slow down work on the project due to a serious rl event. He's slowly getting back in the groove. Please go easy on him. Here are some renders from the upcoming episode to sweeten up your day!! "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is great news. I already got hooked on this AVN.

doritoite

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone know of other games with top tier animation like this? This was really good but it's only like 10 minutes long...

Reactions: Sharpy

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
At the 4 month mark. I am guessing this is a release every 6 months? I saw that the creator had some RL stuff happen. Hope all is well now. Any news would be good news though so if anyone has any please feel free to share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: voyance12

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
so that settles the version numbering debate.

this really was 1.0, as in there's not going to be any further updates :D

mods, just for the fuck of it, if he decides to actually update this game, it should have a new thread. because it's a 2.0 xD

Reactions: doritoite

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Is the game really abandoned and discontinued?
I could have sworn that he had posted here before, but there is no trace of him on this board anymore.
All we've been getting are second-hand reports of some kind of sob story (supposedly) from Discord.
He hasn't even bothered to keep his 86 (currently) paying SS subscribers in the loop for over 3 months.

I'd say this one is toast.

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
I could have sworn that he had posted here before, but there is no trace of him on this board anymore.
All we've been getting are second-hand reports of some kind of sob story (supposedly) from Discord.
He hasn't even bothered to keep his 86 (currently) paying SS subscribers in the loop for over 3 months.

I'd say this one is toast.
He had a thread that showed the development of the game before the release, maybe it's now gone too.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
He had a thread that showed the development of the game before the release, maybe it's now gone too.
That's a weird one. He didn't start the thread, but instead passed on the info to a third party that had claimed that he had nothing to do with the game.

Maybe a secondary account? Still pretty strange that the dev himself wouldn't have been pushing his own game.

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
Why!???!!!...... all the games I follow gets abandoned....
- Apartment 69 [v0.06]
- Come Inside [v0.2.1]
- Forbidden Passion [v0.7.2 Premium Edition]
- Love and Submission [v0.08]
- Our Fate [v0.15 SE]
- Real Dreams [v0.2]
- Surviving With My Daughter [v1.0]
- Taboo Stories [v0.4]
- Taste Of Hatred [v0.5]
- The Last of our Blood [v0.3]
- Vinland [v0.1.8a Public]

anonbob1

Mar 1, 2020

lol what is he some hollywood celebrity? I'd never take information from some 3rd party discord stalker seriously. Either say it yourself or GTFO

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes