VN Ren'Py Abandoned Surviving With My Daughter [v1.0] [Golden Bunny]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
UN agenda 2030 with the Bilderberg plan attached. Other thoughts, in a dystopia, they take the advice of an idiot and wear plain clothes. First thing when going outside is to mask up with a mask that looks relatively like normal but isn't their true face. Carry a phone unshrouded that can be tracked, yeah these guys are not prime time ready.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfbroken

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to remove this damn black stripe? I tried the universal transparent textbox mod, but it didn't work. View attachment 1857774
If you're talking about Penfold Mole's version, I just tried it (v2.6.3) and it didn't work for me either.

It probably means that the dev dinked with some settings that he shouldn't have, or shouldn't have needed to.

Your best bet would be to ask PM directly in his thread.

Last edited:

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
In the Game folder, go inside the GUI folder and locate the file textbox.png. Use an image editor and ERASE the black. Save and relaunch the game... text box should be gone now.
If you don't turn the image transparent then it'll just be a white box blocking the image instead of a black one.

Ronin250

Jan 28, 2018
worked perfectly for me. used paint.net, erased everything, and save. you can't flood fill a color. as Freshenstein said you need to make the image transparent... which is why you erase everything.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wonderful game. Any chance of seeing the pregnancy tag included. (One of my many fetishes)

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I've loved it so far, it's one of the few futuristic action graphic novels/games that I've liked. I look forward to the next update

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you don't turn the image transparent then it'll just be a white box blocking the image instead of a black one.
If you don't want to do that with every game I threw this together a long time ago. It just makes the textbox and namebox go away. It also disables the "punch" transitions, it doesn't touch the others but if you don't like that you can delete what's under init python:. It's a super simple script that works with most games.

Nemo warrior

Jul 24, 2020
Games not available here: Proud Father, One Summer in Lolliwood, Daddy's Little Girls.
Available here: The Guardian, 23 Sisters, Maou sama, Deadlocked In Time, Apartment 69 (only a bit for now and ignore the abandoned tag because it's not), Parental Love, Clara's Love Hotel (and search this site for other Dumb Koala games if you like the art style). While not true Loli characters, Mr Dot's games has petite characters in Dating My Daughter, Melody, & Sunshine Love. I would also check out School, Love & Friends which is more teen than loli, but still fun.
Where can I download OSiL for free?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Where can I download OSiL for free?
Would like to know that one too...
Places that are not here. :D The rules around here get applied arbitrarily, so I don't think I can link to the message board, but there is another smaller site similar to this one that should come up if you search in google for ***********. It is a small board that could really use financial help if you can throw a few bucks that way, They have many of the games banned from here or games that have been forced to be patched here.

You can also sometimes find links to download other games on Discord. However, I will not say who to follow because, unfortunately, too many creator discords were shut down or subscriber only after being attacked by people posting actual CP to get loli themed game devs removed from Discord.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes