VN Ren'Py Abandoned Surviving With My Daughter [v1.0] [Golden Bunny]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
dev is quiet. no talk of schedules or timelines. no posts on their twitter, subscribestar or discord for over a month.
very little going on.

someone said on discord basically that they were told by the dev that the update is coming.
but then why wouldn't the dev say that themself?

I for one don't have high hopes.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
So I did a play thru and I must say this does have the makings of a good VN. Coming up on 4 months soon. Anyone know the update schedule for this? Every 6 months or so??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
So I did a play thru and I must say this does have the makings of a good VN. Coming up on 4 months soon. Anyone know the update schedule for this? Every 6 months or so??
This was the first installment of the game, so we don't really know what to expect regarding the update ETA.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I just went to the discord and it is active and the admin / dev has not stated anything about being abandon unless they are trying to scam and suck money out of the 94 subscribers they have. I would say this game is very much a live.
He has not written anything in the discord for a long time and does not respond to anyone there, he is silent everywhere and does not write anything new about the game sooo... I doubt that we will see a new update

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes