RPGM Survivor Sarah 2 -The Cruel world- [Update1] [Combin Ation]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Foxcola

Aug 7, 2017
gotta say the SS1 is very good gameplay , although the modeling expressions are a little too realistic. I didnt play the 2nd one, just watch the CGs .

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
gotta say the SS1 is very good gameplay , although the modeling expressions are a little too realistic. I didnt play the 2nd one, just watch the CGs .
The second SS game delves much more into BDSM than other Combne Ation games I've played. I generally don't mind that, but it delves into a lot fetishes that can be awkward for many people. The gameplay wasn't much different than the other games they made.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I loved Survivor Sarah the first one but second one was far too much into slavery/BDSM for my tastes also a lot more scat heavy than his other games and I utterly hate scat. I know it is personal preference but I love the rest of the content of Combin games just not the heavy BDSM/scat stuff

Does this remake of Survivor Sarah 2 mean that Agent Alona is now on hold?
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-alona-missions-vacation-update-4-combin-ation.86552/

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I loved Survivor Sarah the first one but second one was far too much into slavery/BDSM for my tastes also a lot more scat heavy than his other games and I utterly hate scat. I know it is personal preference but I love the rest of the content of Combin games just not the heavy BDSM/scat stuff

https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-alona-missions-vacation-update-4-combin-ation.86552/
I agree. For some reason I can't understand why people enjoy watching people get shocked, bruised, cut, pierced, murdered, pedophilia, have things like hooks shoved into them, scat, peeing, and general things that have nothing to do with sexual arousal. I understand forced sex because I feel like it's the forbidden fruit and can increase the arousal on both sides. It's also forcing someone else to feel something you want them to feel, but they don't want. You want to show them the pleasure you can bring them even though it's kind of insane. At lest there is some rationale to it.

I guess as long as it's just fantasy to each their own. I've explored it and found it just turns me off as soon as it goes from sex to physical torture.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
The sound effects for the sex scenes are hilariously bad, apparently sex sounds like using a pump on a tire. Does the dev even listen to them before putting them in.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I agree. For some reason I can't understand why people enjoy watching people get shocked, bruised, cut, pierced, murdered, pedophilia, have things like hooks shoved into them, scat, peeing, and general things that have nothing to do with sexual arousal. I understand forced sex because I feel like it's the forbidden fruit and can increase the arousal on both sides. It's also forcing someone else to feel something you want them to feel, but they don't want. You want to show them the pleasure you can bring them even though it's kind of insane. At lest there is some rationale to it.

I guess as long as it's just fantasy to each their own. I've explored it and found it just turns me off as soon as it goes from sex to physical torture.
Who are you to say it has nothing to do with sexual arousal? The human mind works in mysterious ways. as you said to each their own

I think that game is a short and completed standalone and not a remake

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Who are you to say it has nothing to do with sexual arousal? The human mind works in mysterious ways. as you said to each their own

As I said I just don't get it. I don't see how someone could be aroused if they're being tortured to that extreme or being aroused by doing it to someone else. You can enlighten me if you like. I'm not judging. I guess it's like how someone can't understand a rapist and why they rape (I do). I don't get psychopaths or why they take pleasure from doing what they do.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Combin Ation, I'm reallly enjoying this game. I hope you have plans to include animation, it would also be nice if the game moved more fluidly, you have to keep clicking to move the game along. Is it possible to hide the textbox? The best of luck with your game. Looking forward to the next update. Sarah is a cutie and a hottie, not to mention a slut (my kind of girl). I would have loved to see her clean off the brothers cocks after they double-teamed her. Sam would have lost his mind to watch her cleaning the poop off his cock. Closeups on the intimate actions would be nice, clarity should be improved. Thanks, buddy.
Will you include friendly fantasy creatures, orcs, centaurs, and werewolves? Who can become lovers as well?

darkevilhum

Sep 9, 2017
That the end of the content now. So 20mns demo of a reboot of a 10 year old game...
Ready to milk subscriber for 10 more years.
Guy made like 700 dollars on the first two games lol. It's a good game, one of the few that caters to more extreme bondage stuff. Props to the dev to keeping at it. Got my support.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Ah ok did not realise that Agent Vacation was now completed already

In terms of remake, the remake I was talking about is of Survivor Sarah 2 (the game in this thread).
I was basically asking if the remake of Survivor Sarah 2 (the game in this thread) now meant that Agent Alona Vacation was on hold

But good to know it is complete, time to give it another go. Last time I played it was like the first build and I had since been waiting for it to be finished before trying it again

Rocketrobin

Aug 18, 2024
Liked it. It was dark. Very dark. But the game animation is way too slow. It is incredibly slow. The slowest animation I have ever come across in an rpgm. It didn't particularly animate, it was static pictures like a comic book that opened up at snails pace. It made it annoying. The combat was also sluggish, the movement somewhat jerky. The content kinda makes up for it. Fix those parameters, please, there is no reason in comparison to other rendered rpgmaker rpgms why it's slow. Downfall a Story of Corruption. Lidas Adventures. Etc

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Some quick notes.
  • Anne has been renamed "Annie"
  • Scat is optional (when you start a new game, it asks if you want to enable it or not) (There will probably be an in-game toggle at some point)
  • Current content ends when it says go to sleep at the farm
  • Currently the only zombie sex scenes are bad ends (defeated by N zombies)
  • Elements of the game (well the whole thing really) are still works in progress
  • Combat is not balanced at all right now (it's set to error on the side of easy as a result; if you want Sarah to die, use the rat poison in her inventory)
  • Fun tip: In the quest journal the events of the first game are listed under completed

Misc (for the thread owner):
  • The Patreon is dead. It's on subscribestar now ( )
  • It's only censored for Ci-en which requires it. The "official/default" version is uncensored.

Last edited:

Rocketrobin

Aug 18, 2024
It is way too slow. Animation. Battles. Movement. Any parameters need speeding up. It lingers and is clunky, jerky. It needs polishing.

Otherwise a lot more. Please

The battles were easy but the normal fight key is weird doesn't depress or select well.
Skills bang bang easy. But bugged saying the zombie wasn't affected, no, it was it died, the same as the kitana sword strike, and the trip, all worked but said zombie wasn't affected. They were. Extra bullets in the camp with the tower. Didn't get the zombie scene tried but they died quicker. It was taking way too long to guard.

It needs polishing, speeding up. It was taking too long.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes