RPGM Survivor Sarah 2 -The Cruel world- [Update1] [Combin Ation]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lexguard

Nov 12, 2021
Why even post a censored version? But hey, it helped me to know about new update and where to get uncensored version could be found here too.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Love the first game. Reasonable scenes and characters. But the second one is just "too much"... Seeing the pictures of this game, it looks like the 2nd one.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I remember playing the first game, the green shadow, and agent alona. They were all pretty fun games at the time. My favorit was the green shadow. I tried the first part of the second game, but the farm abuse of Sara was tough for me. I don't mind the animal slave thing, but it got a bit extreme (physical abuse that's non sexual). I also played reporter kate and that was pretty good until the end. I won't spoil it, but it was also a pretty tragic ending. This company makes fairly good hentai games. I'd rather they make a second game like the green shadow though.

Last edited:

nikimabb

Aug 24, 2019
This is just wonderful, thanks to the developer for relaunching this game. Despite its craziness, I am delighted with this project. Please tell me when there will be a continuation? How soon will we see the rest of the story?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Survivor Sarah 2 -The Cruel world- [Update1 Uncesored] [Combin Ation] - Compressed

Win [158 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SurvivorSarah2TheCruelWorld-U1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay so now scene with zombies for now right?
That's pretty much all there is, here. Some twitchy run around and fight zombies, then more twitchy run around and fight zombies, and then more twitchy run around and fight zombies until Sarah runs out of HP, loses, and dies.

There is a really awkward series of sex scenes with two boys, but there's nothing sexy about it.

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
As stated in the above post the game is a remake of the original SS2 game from devs with newer graphics you can read more about it (Use a translation plugin).
Please report any mistakes in regards to tags
Is tag femdom correct? Is this game have femdom in the future?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes