1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
He is working on some Bdsm mission for "Agent Alona Missions" and after that he will continue to work on SS2.

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
Is the scene in the first chapter were Anne get captured bugged for anyone else? cuz when I live the barn as Anne it plays a different scene.

Reactions: Pop1984

asidhiasud

Feb 1, 2018
How to have a good ending. I tried to do the farm work and not "farm submission" was too high but when it didn't reach 100, I couldn't switch to that girl and I was stuck on the farm day after day. I have a saved version that wraps but I don't know how to get it. Please guide me
sorry for poor english

chesire

May 5, 2017
How to have a good ending. I tried to do the farm work and not "farm submission" was too high but when it didn't reach 100, I couldn't switch to that girl and I was stuck on the farm day after day. I have a saved version that wraps but I don't know how to get it. Please guide me
sorry for poor english
Check ulmf threads as i remember it was something to do with stealing key and then one day the farmer forgets to lock gate left one and you escape there.
Another was when another girl who was with sarah saves her with the kid. I dont remember the details now it has been a while since i played the game. But i cheated always so keep that in account. Submission rate i always altered it.

Reactions: asidhiasud

asidhiasud

Feb 1, 2018
Check ulmf threads as i remember it was something to do with stealing key and then one day the farmer forgets to lock gate left one and you escape there.
Another was when another girl who was with sarah saves her with the kid. I dont remember the details now it has been a while since i played the game. But i cheated always so keep that in account. Submission rate i always altered it.
I tried to steal the key and escape by the side gate but there I received a bad ending with the zombies in a cave on the way to escape and was forced to return to the farm.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
sorry for poor english

speaking of chapter 1? if i remember right you have to exhaust yourself. kinda get your stamina-health whatever to 0. should be possible in like 3-4 ingame days.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
This isn't abandoned, the dev is simply focused on another game at this time and will be coming back to this one.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
This isn't abandoned, the dev is simply focused on another game at this time and will be coming back to this one.
There hasn't been an update for almost 2 years.
There hasn't been the slightest hint of news for almost 2 years.

Now, i am all for patience and waiting for good things to come.
But almost 2 years is a very long time my friend ;)(To long for a game "in progress" )

Reactions: dav121

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I know
There hasn't been an update for almost 2 years.
There hasn't been the slightest hint of news for almost 2 years.

Now, i am all for patience and waiting for good things to come.
But almost 2 years is a very long time my friend ;)(To long for a game "in progress" )
I know the author, he hasn't dropped this game but is focusing on others since response to this was muted but does plan on coming back to it. In fact, the Patreon feed for June has some new preview pics for SS2.

General statement on Patreon (June 26 2019):

I am sorry about there is almost no update(just one text post) in the last month and I saw a message which complains about it. But I would like to let you know the development for SS2 is still ongoing and I have posted a few previews for for the month.

Like I said, I will complete most event pictures for SS2 Ch2 before I start to release updates for it. It is for the purpose of finishing the game and delay it no more.

Thanks!

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I know

I know the author, he hasn't dropped this game but is focusing on others since response to this was muted but does plan on coming back to it. In fact, the Patreon feed for June has some new preview pics for SS2.

General statement on Patreon (June 26 2019):
Then the tag Abandoned will probably disappear when he actually releases an update ;) .
But until then this game has received no new content in almost 2 years.

On-topic.
I am curious though, because he was always talking about making SS2 into 3 chapters.
Curious about what's going to happen with the third one now.

Reactions: dav121

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone have the ability to post the recent updates on his site? There are at least four previews that I suspect are SS2 or maybe even SS3.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote