1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
still havent figured out what exactly causes the problem i have (^) ; id really appreciate it if somebody had an idea about it and would take the time to answer about it; thx in advance

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
still havent figured out what exactly causes the problem i have (^) ; id really appreciate it if somebody had an idea about it and would take the time to answer about it; thx in advance
I used gameextractor from SourceForge. The file: Graphics\Pictures\Farm Lazy Punishment (Stage 3) 001.png seems to be corrupted. All other files can be extracted.

EDIT - sorry, it seems that this gameextractor has some bugs. when I run it once again, I was able to extract this problematic file as well.

Last edited:

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
one more remark. File name you reported "Farm Lazy Punishment" comes from "Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 1 - The Inhumane Farm- (Ver 1.03)". File game.rgssad for this part has ~173MB. On your attached screenshot, this file has 238KB as in Chapter2 - The Cruel World.
Have you tried to open incorrect save file?

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
one more remark. File name you reported "Farm Lazy Punishment" comes from "Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 1 - The Inhumane Farm- (Ver 1.03)". File game.rgssad for this part has ~173MB. On your attached screenshot, this file has 238KB as in Chapter2 - The Cruel World.
Have you tried to open incorrect save file?
sorry but i dont quite understand the question; i just downloaded the game version from this thread; do i need another one or smth.? dunno; the save is not mine, its a save with the full gallery already unlocked cuz i cant be *ssed to actually play through it. however i cant look at any of the scenes at all cuz they all pop up this error message when i click on them.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Under the name - Survivor Sarah 2 there are actualy 2 different games.
* Chapter 1 - The Inhuman Farm
and
* Chapter 2 - The Cruel World.
I have downloaded file from OP and this is Survivor Sarah 2 - The Cruel World.
Maybe at some point Combin Action will merge these two into one. Actually when you start a new game, there is a question which chapter you want to play, but when you select option Chapter 1 - game says:
1542995385520.png
The save file, you have, comes from this Chapter 1.
So you need to find it if you want to use your complete save file. I've not searched all posts. maybe it is somewhere here.

Last edited:

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
- here you have the link

Maybe some moderator could update OP.

Last edited:
U

User_51567

Don't get me wrong.
But isn't it time for this game to get a On Hold tag or Abandoned ?.

It's well over a year without an update or even the slightest news.
@TCMS @bossapplesauce

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Don't get me wrong.
But isn't it time for this game to get a On Hold tag or Abandoned ?.

It's well over a year without an update or even the slightest news.
@TCMS @bossapplesauce
Yup. It should have been on hold for quite some time. It's been over a year so i'm tagging as abandon as per our guidelines.

Reactions: User_51567

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Yup. It should have been on hold for quite some time. It's been over a year so i'm tagging as abandon as per our guidelines.
Could you also update OP providing link to first chapter which is separate game?
link is in the post:

Reactions: Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Since the OP only contains Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 2, I have repacked Chapters 1 and 2 together.

Link:

Thanks to @SvenVlad for posting Chapter 1.
PM sent to @TCMS for possible OP link update.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
As chapter 1 is completed I'd vote for providing link to it separately.
Why to download it each time again and again if there is no change

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
As chapter 1 is completed I'd vote for providing link to it separately.
Why to download it each time again and again if there is no change
Well chapter 2 seems to be abandoned, doesn't seem likely there will be an update. So I just thought it'd be easier for users to download both at once.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
I wouldn't bet that chapter 2 is abandoned. CA works on several games in parallel with long delays between updates (not that I like that, but I got used to it). Hearing rumours about Agent Alona Missions progress ( ) I wouldn't assume there won't be any updates.

Reactions: Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I wouldn't bet that chapter 2 is abandoned. CA works on several games in parallel with long delays between updates (not that I like that, but I got used to it). Hearing rumours about Agent Alona Missions progress ( ) I wouldn't assume there won't be any updates.
New Agent Alona update eh? I'm hyped.
True though, shouldn't jump to conclusions. When a new update does come, we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote