1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Is there any possibility to not fight with zombies in the forest ? I mean, can I skip the battle or escape, any advices ?
You can try to run past them but that's about it. I just used a save editor to max out my attack makes the fights last about 2 seconsd

LastalMark

Jan 20, 2018
I noticed in the SFX folder there are sounds for food poisoning pooping. Just wondering if there's a scene in the game that uses them? Anyone know?

Reactions: mail guru

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Having now found a save editor which works with this game I managed to get past the zombies in the forest and rescue the family. My next quest is the zombie hunt (collect 20 zombie heads), ok I've got 20 heads but the game will not let me hand it in - so no new quests. I have tried talking to Ginna and interacting with the quest book but no luck, anyone know how to complete this quest?

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Bump!! am I the only one trying to play this game? I even tried an older version in case the version here was bugged but no joy. So where do you hand in these damned heads?

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Hi I was able to receive prize from Gina and get missions for fly wings, wasp's stingers and worm tails. There are also bounties (I haven't found Super Zombie)

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply, if I talk to Gina she just repeats about thanking me for saving the family in the forest etc.
So something is not triggering and I am getting fed up carrying around these damn zombie heads :(

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I noticed in the SFX folder there are sounds for food poisoning pooping. Just wondering if there's a scene in the game that uses them? Anyone know?
CombinAtion seems to use the database of Survivor Sarah 1, some sounds, tiles and pictures are part of Survivor Sarah 2, but are not used. The food poisoning poop sound is used in SS1 in the residental area.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for the reply, if I talk to Gina she just repeats about thanking me for saving the family in the forest etc.
So something is not triggering and I am getting fed up carrying around these damn zombie heads :(
Maybe the save editor, that you have used for the zombies, has corrupted the event, so it is not finished correctly.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Somehow this game (the funny part that is, means the Farm) seems to have vanished from the internets.
Even those labelled "complete chapter 1" are in fact just another "unfinished Alpha" and only contain the village.

If anyone here has a SS2 C1 Inhumane Farm lying around, plx share

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
I installed rpg maker xp, also I installed rpg maker vx ace. Nevertheless i still got the message „RGSS102E.dll is missing“. I don’t know what else could be the problem? May anyone can help?

Edit: solved the problem. Downloaded xp rtp.

Last edited:
Reactions: SxLunar

Raz8099

Feb 28, 2018
Is there any good ending at all in this game? How many days are we suppose to stay in the farm? I've been here for like 10+ days. How do we progress it to Anne part from the farm?

Reactions: Aazkaal
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote