1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

american

Apr 24, 2017
ok or do I have to download Chapter 1 and demo for chapter 2 first because it still ask for a password and went i work around it and open the file it is empty no data in file and try all 3 links on start page and try it also from different site with a different upload site and the same any answer would be nice because for my PC crash I had first game from Sara went she was try to get home and enjoy the game

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
How do you lower the moral in chapter 2?? Anyone got a walkthrough?
It's very grindy. Each day you have opportunities to visit diff people in the village, If you spend resources at the village elder in hiss house you can get new buildings opened up for the village, for example you can get the brothel open and sarah can work there at night, or get the pub open and she can pole dance.
With regards the other character it seems more difficult, if you get the tailor shop or the weapons shop open, there are daily opportunities to interact , get the girls to strip and reduce morals.
your best bet is you can adjust the gold and though it's a bit hit and miss you can find the variables that equate to morals and reduce them there.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Found a game breaking bug. If your pregnant for the first time and Gina is trying to give you a quest you will receive the quest but your character will be stuck their any you cant do anything about it. I am 7 hours in to the game and stuck what do i do.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Found a game breaking bug. If your pregnant for the first time and Gina is trying to give you a quest you will receive the quest but your character will be stuck their any you cant do anything about it. I am 7 hours in to the game and stuck what do i do.
Yeah, I also got the same bug. I got to load a previous save. Here's another save for you if you want:

punisher77

Oct 4, 2017
hello guys do you have a save for part 2 firt quest because when i finish the quest and go to sleep the game goes dark thanks for your time

Freminace

Nov 9, 2017
Why can't i play chapter 1? I downloaded from the mega link..
+
I can't too
"Chapter 1 is not available in this alpha version of SS2. Please download the completed SS2 Chapter 1"
UPD: Nvm, i find links posted by SvenVlad

Last edited:

VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys,
when i try to open the game, i have the start screen but the choices are empty. There is no text. When i start the game with top button, there is no texts in the game again. How can i solve this problem?

I think i don't have the font. What is the game font? I need to add this font to windows.
I have this problem on Survivor Sarah 1 too. I need to know game font and find it.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
+
I can't too
"Chapter 1 is not available in this alpha version of SS2. Please download the completed SS2 Chapter 1"
UPD: Nvm, i find links posted by SvenVlad
THe SVlad post is here:

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
Hey the Mega link for chapter 1 isn't working...

Nevermind: Although I can't get the games to load any saves. Can't figure out why.

Last edited:

poiuy123

Apr 27, 2017
Is there any possibility to not fight with zombies in the forest ? I mean, can I skip the battle or escape, any advices ?

Reactions: Brokkkk
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote