1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey , Im at the part when you have to talk to frank, i beat him ( cheated cuz why not ), then no one moves , anne is stuck, frank just tell me to stay away from his business , guess we are not supposed to win this which i find so dumb lol

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
christ the grind in this game is real.
Anybody know of a cheat programme along the lines of RPG Maker Save editor that works for this type of rpgm game?
I've tried and it's ok but doesn't show all stats.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
RPGXP/RPGVX SGEdit works, can adjust health and stats. I use save editor online to change the "mood" and inventory quantity.
You have a link for that programme, google just gives me some japenese online version

sloocky

May 19, 2017
hi guys. please help me I can't pass the farm in SS2 Chapter 1
Can you share your save file? or do you have a walkthrough ? I tried 3 days to pass but I saw a slave ending.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Sorry to my bad English :(

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Did you follow the "readme" instructions or just use the SGedit files?
Because the SGedit programme isn't letting me change player stats, the "change" button is greyed out

american

Apr 24, 2017
Hi New here have download a few games from this site and very happy with them but have a problem download this game after I download it and will open peazip it ask for a password I am doing something wrong please help thank you

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hi New here have download a few games from this site and very happy with them but have a problem download this game after I download it and will open peazip it ask for a password I am doing something wrong please help thank you
I used winrar and no password was asked for

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote