1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_51567

So,
According to his Patreon he is going to release 0.59(beta) within a couple of days and a 0.60 version at 10 October(so according to his history with promises that will be around the end of November).
But he is going from 0.45 to 0.59 so i am expecting a big update, and if i have to believe other forums it better be a big one, otherwise he is going to lose a lot of funds.

Over the course of the last 2 years i spend at least 150 euro's on him because Sarah Survivor, green shadow Rachel and Agent Alona are amazing games and worth the money but i will never pledge again to him.
Other people are getting tired of the way Combin Ation is doing things and how long this game is in development, and all the bad excuses why the update is delayed....again..
And this is only the second part of the "trilogie" of chapter 2...:coldsweat:, at this rate we will be getting a full chapter 2 with all the 3 parts around 2022...

Love his games, hate how he treats the people who pledge as shit...

Reactions: notahuman
U

User_51567

no patrons here? :(
Version 0.592.

Have Fun everybody.

Changelog.
Update:

-Bath Cave Kids Stage 1 (Updated with additional pic)
-Bath Cave Kids Stage 2 (Updated with additional pics)
-Bath Cave Kids Stage 3 (Updated with additional pics)
-Bath Cave Night Stage 1 (Updated)
-Bath Cave Night Stage 2 (Updated)
-Bath Cave Night Stage 3 (New)
-Mutant Worm Pregnant (New)
-Defeat By Mutant Fly Sarah And Anne(New)
-Garden Execrise Stage 1 (Updated with new pic)
-Garden Execrise Stage 3 (Updated with additional pics)
-Photoshooting Model Stage 0 (New)
-Photoshooting Model Stage 1 (New)
-Photoshooting Model Stage 2 (New)
-Old Man Request Stage 7 (New)
-Old Man Request Stage 8 (New)
-Defeat By Zombie Sarah (Updated)
-Defeat By Mutant Fly Sarah (Updated)
-Defeat By Mutant Wasp Sarah (Updated)
-Defeat By Mutant Worm Sarah (Updated)
-Mutant Worm Special Attack Sarah (New)
-Mutant Worm Special Attack Anne (New)
-Battle Leak 1P Sarah (New)
-Battle Leak 1P Anne (New)
-Battle Leak 1S Sarah (New)
-Battle Leak 1S Anne (New)
-Forest Kids Art Lession Stage 0 (New)
-1. Drunk Game Lost Stage 1 (Updated And Completed)
-2. Drunk Game Lost Stage 2 (Updated And Completed)
-If you reject the drunk game, another event will be played outside. (Starting from Stage 1 will require reputation higher than or equal to 10.)
-3. Drunk Abuse Stage 0
-4. Drunk Abuse Stage 1 (Minor Updated)
-5. Drunk Abuse Stage 2 (Minor Updated)
-There is a 10% chance that Sarah maybe seeded by mutant creatures under their special attacks. -When she is seeded, sleep the first night and the pregnant event will play. After talking to Gina, sleep 3 more days and the birth event will play.
-6. Mutant Seed
-7. Mutant Give Birth Fly
-8. Mutant Give Birth Wasp
-9. Mutant Worm Seed

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_66221

Version 0.592.

Have Fun everybody.

Changelog.
Update:

-If you reject the drunk game, another event will be played outside. (Starting from Stage 1 will require reputation higher than or equal to 10.)
-3. Drunk Abuse Stage 0
-There is a 10% chance that Sarah maybe seeded by mutant creatures under their special attacks. -When she is seeded, sleep the first night and the pregnant event will play. After talking to Gina, sleep 3 more days and the birth event will play.
-6. Mutant Seed
-9. Mutant Worm Seed
Thanks man :)

asdqwe1

Nov 22, 2016
Version 0.592.

Have Fun everybody.

Changelog.
Update:

-3. Drunk Abuse Stage 0
-6. Mutant Seed
-9. Mutant Worm Seed
thank you!

tommy65

May 17, 2017

anyone know where to activate these scenes?
and is it just me or are the battle missions with wasps and zombies a bit too hard?

U

User_66221

It's a bit weird because Bath cave is always "under construction" when i try to go in, i don't know how to go inside.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
how to fix, can't find windowskin/blue-oo1...........something like that ....cant play the game because of this

Aug 31, 2017

anyone know where to activate these scenes?
and is it just me or are the battle missions with wasps and zombies a bit too hard?
After receiving the mission go to the house in the picture then go upstair search for the largest room then you should meet him

Reactions: tommy65
U

User_51567

how to fix, can't find windowskin/blue-oo1...........something like that ....cant play the game because of this
You are missing the RTP package...

This package has both RPG maker and RTP Package.

Jul 19, 2017
Alright to the creator of this game, since you've gone out of your way to make the grindiest game I have ever seen for an RPG and that is an accomplishment in itself barring two or three others, such as Bandit Assault, and another I can't even bother remembering at this point. You have made a system in which players are forced to grind through waves and waves of enemies with what resources they can manage, and lets not forget that when clothing gets damaged they rape you almost every step of the way without remose and it drags the game on for hours.

I have no issue with your games story, I have no issue with the characters, I think they're perfectly alright, and I can't judge content since I've played much worse games and shit out of curiosity and for the sake of completion. But I think this game is leaning wayward in terms of combat, it's a grind fest which makes you lose interest fast, and it's annoying when you get swamped by enemies going to a quest and back from said quest, it makes playthrough tedious and repetitive. If there was a way to skip through battle scenes that'd also be great since it adds another 10 seconds per special attack for some reason.

Reactions: Woodnorth
U

User_66221

Alright to the creator of this game, since you've gone out of your way to make the grindiest game I have ever seen for an RPG and that is an accomplishment in itself barring two or three others, such as Bandit Assault, and another I can't even bother remembering at this point. You have made a system in which players are forced to grind through waves and waves of enemies with what resources they can manage, and lets not forget that when clothing gets damaged they rape you almost every step of the way without remose and it drags the game on for hours.

I have no issue with your games story, I have no issue with the characters, I think they're perfectly alright, and I can't judge content since I've played much worse games and shit out of curiosity and for the sake of completion. But I think this game is leaning wayward in terms of combat, it's a grind fest which makes you lose interest fast, and it's annoying when you get swamped by enemies going to a quest and back from said quest, it makes playthrough tedious and repetitive. If there was a way to skip through battle scenes that'd also be great since it adds another 10 seconds per special attack for some reason.
You can still use cheat engine if you're stuck :).

I admit zombies are a damn hell to defeat, soon this game will become more harder than a dark soul.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote