1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Is this last upload of SS2, it does not have the farm chapter, i have a complete version but its the previous one, version 0.42, hopefully the next one will be complete.

U

User_66221

I'm surprised that the farm's part in uncensored isn't on the site yet (the standalone version).

U

User_66221

I can't wait to see second chapter of Survivor sarah 2 finished, i want to see what's going on in this village.:)

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
WTF.. med kit not working, how i suppose to survive..? is it a bug ? i cant heal sarah.. doesnt matter how many med kits im using..

U

User_66221

The zombie part in forest during the intro part is a true hell, i know it's a beta but i had to use the cheat engine to pass.

Zombies are really stronger.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
True, combat can be a pain is this game, i remember the Sarah 1, almost on the end, the number of zombies were absurd, there was simple no ammo for all of that, and healing items are rare in these games.

U

User_66221

Yes that was same in farm's part first part with zombies in forest, Anne who's useless same if she's cute, she's really useless.

She's done with only one hit it's ridiculous, i think combin-ation should increase sarah and anne's hp same in low level to give a chance to player to avoid to use cheat engine.

It's a rpg horror/sexy/extreme game okay we got it, but there i think it's too much.

Not enough bullets, not enough health.

Maybe he'll fixing that, wait and see.

Reactions: taglag

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The katana is a good melee weapon, still, its not enough when you fight several at once, or when the map is full of enemies, you´ll take damage and as i said, heal is a issue.

U

User_66221

I think in final release, we'll better to reinforce clothes and weapon, the "pure" way will be difficult.

But i think i'll choose to explore the naughty way before the pure way :coldsweat:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I have forgotten that, players will be able to reinforce cloths and weapons now, its a way to help people in hard fights, with a bonus of giving scenes when you reinforce these items.

U

User_66221

Yes you'll have also to manage the eat, bowel, hydratation, bladder otherwise Sarah will poop or piss everywhere.

I think i'll love this chapter, more than farm's part, at least i'm happy it's direct sequel of farm's part we're not lost.

I must really try to find the good end for farm's part.

I could try to upload here the farm's part in uncensored version on mega but i don't know if i've the right to do this.

I don't want to have any trouble.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
"Good end" is going a little far i think, there´s only the end where Sarah survives with all her parts and with her mind intact, but its true, the farm part is quite difficult to succeed, and they give you no clue you will only know how you did on the rescue, where you´ll proceed or get a bad end.

U

User_66221

Yes at this point, the village's part will be more clear about endings i think.

Because like he said, you have to build your reputation through the village to try to defeat prisonners's gang, so or you become stronger making somes missions like killing zombies, big monster etc......

So you'll earn somes ressources and reinforce your weapon and clothes.

Or you build your reputation and earn your ressources in a naughty way but i guess it'll lead to a bad ending.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
From the historic of this creator games, go naughty will go to bad end, but lets be honest, the fun in these games are not in helping people, kill zombies is cool and all but i don´t play for that, the adult scenes are the fun parts, you just need to do a strategic save so you can fix everything ( or cheat, works too ), to get a good end when the game is finally done.

U

User_66221

It's true, if we play to adult game it's for the adult scenes part.

But as i've seen at the beta, h-scenes will be very hot.The H-scenes are still as aggressive it's why i like this creator and his style.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote