Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator: Bound Mama and the Four Goblins [Final] [Neet Corp.]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
583bb0ccfae4113932dde2127661ad0b.gif

Overview:
NEET Corp. and real-time sexual discipline game creator Yabukara-dou presents to you Yorimitsu Mama suspended in air and... at the mercy of lewd little goblins. Her body is ready for ravishing, her fate in their grimy clutches. Endless sexual discipline in smoothly animated Live2D!

A new kind of "touchy-feely" game. With the control of the mouse alone, you can enjoy seamless titty swinging animation and alter her body to a variety of parts (dildos, cow-ears, horns, etc.) to suit your taste! You can even adjust the amount she squirts, the speed and strength of dildo vibration, her skin color, and breast / clit size!​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-04
Release Date: 2021-08-04
Developer: Neet Corp. -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Chinese Simplified, Japanese, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ336342_img_smp1.jpg RJ336342_img_smp9.jpg RJ336342_img_smp8.jpg RJ336342_img_smp7.jpg RJ336342_img_smp6.jpg RJ336342_img_smp5.jpg RJ336342_img_smp4.jpg RJ336342_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
My wife likes suspended sex but it isn't bsdm just a happy fuckfest. Although she is a bit sub as she is a cuckquean and I hate femdom and maledom. When I spank her it is an act of submission on my part because I gave in to her demands, making her the dom and me the sub, this shit is so confusing!
But hey, at least I can fuck so many other women without cheating so I got that goin for me which is nice I guess.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Oh wow, now this is a rare one. A parody character.

If you guys don't know, the character here is Raikou (or her full-name: "Minamoto no Raikō"), a playable character / an obtainable unit from FGO (that Fate franchise gacha game).

OP, you should add the 'parody' tag since they are using an already established character from somewhere else as their heroine. Though tbh, I don't know really know if this counts as parody or not...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you change her outfit and stuff?
Any customisation will be in the the settings menu, buy more to make more available. Looks like there 's forty six options in total at the moment. The tutorial should show you all this.
Is it only me or after some of unlocks you start get only 1 or 2 gems...
The NejicomiSimulator games have daily limit's to the gems you can earn, this is probably the same.

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
same way you edit most values with cheat engine
Select the game
Search for the number you want to change
Spend some gems and then search your total number of gems after you spent some
Try editing some of the remaining values to see which one it is (You will have to try and buy something for the ingame display to update)

I would recommend just searching up something simple like editing bloons TDF money and applying that to the game

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
same way you edit most values with cheat engine
Select the game
Search for the number you want to change
Spend some gems and then search your total number of gems after you spent some
Try editing some of the remaining values to see which one it is (You will have to try and buy something for the ingame display to update)

I would recommend just searching up something simple like editing bloons TDF money and applying that to the game
i have no idea how to do any of this. search the number? like right click the game icon? folder? do i need to download a program called cheat engine?

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes