Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator: Bound Mama and the Four Goblins [Final] [Neet Corp.]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I still have the PSTD from trying to unlock stuff in NejicomiSimulator. I tried everything from using cheat to actually tweet the damn game wait and it still not unlocking anything. Gonna sit this one out lol.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
* Login bonus: Starting the game every day will get you Gems which are required to unlock new content.

* Twitter association: You can make posts from the game to your Twitter account. By doing so you will get Gems which can be used to unlock stuff. The number of Gems will be based on the number of likes/retweets your post gets and will be added the next time you log in.

...Why?
Why would you do this?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
* Login bonus: Starting the game every day will get you Gems which are required to unlock new content.

* Twitter association: You can make posts from the game to your Twitter account. By doing so you will get Gems which can be used to unlock stuff. The number of Gems will be based on the number of likes/retweets your post gets and will be added the next time you log in.

...Why?
Why would you do this?
Well, as long as you use anime avatar it is not a big deal :ROFLMAO:

I still have the PSTD from trying to unlock stuff in NejicomiSimulator. I tried everything from using cheat to actually tweet the damn game wait and it still not unlocking anything. Gonna sit this one out lol.
I checked and it works in Cheat Engine fine. Opened everything.

Mar 19, 2018
What is exactly Live2D?
Live2D is a sort of animation tweening thing, which can best be summed up as "making a 3d model that's all 2d", i guess?

the animation this game uses is that

i think it's generally a good thing, but it is definitely less satisfying than actually custom-drawn scenes. helps for automating animation in certain cases though

Reactions: KrewellaHardy3111

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
this one is a lot shorter and easier to unlock. just open it and then move your clock forward by a day 5 times.
in nejicom i think the magic number was 14

Wish 4 goblins would bind me like that. (Yes I'm just here to horny post!)
-insert thirsty comment here-
would've never guessed, you look more like orc/ogre/troll lover from your pic.

• Haha
Reactions: Lily96

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
1357094_RJ336342_img_smp5.jpg

W...T...F

is that sprinkles? did they literally threw sprinkles on the bound chick...WHAT IS THIS GAME?!

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
whats with these ppl saying "guess theres no consensual sex here" is this some new snowflake meta young ppl stuff? growing up with hentai ive been always used to rape and shit, its hot. they trying to cancel it or something? or is it a meme

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes