Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator: Bound Mama and the Four Goblins [Final] [Neet Corp.]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
My wife likes suspended sex but it isn't bsdm just a happy fuckfest. Although she is a bit sub as she is a cuckquean and I hate femdom and maledom. When I spank her it is an act of submission on my part because I gave in to her demands, making her the dom and me the sub, this shit is so confusing!
But hey, at least I can fuck so many other women without cheating so I got that goin for me which is nice I guess.
sure you have a wife and hang around here

link93

Dec 1, 2017
Is it only me or after some of unlocks you start get only 1 or 2 gems and the only way to earn more is just to tweet on Twitter? (lol)
with regedit edit GemKey_.... in
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Yabukaradoo\NejiSimNeet05
and then start game, content is pretty much limited in the end they should have added a few stuff more than a twitter barrier to keep interest

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
with regedit edit GemKey_.... in
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Yabukaradoo\NejiSimNeet05
and then start game, content is pretty much limited in the end they should have added a few stuff more than a twitter barrier to keep interest
Yeah, not enough content. But the game is pleasant.

j0sie

Apr 6, 2021
That was quick.. Just saw this from the site a while ago and now its here.

Thanks for the upload!

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Let me know if someone creates a workaround or finds the exact registry key to uncover any tweet-locked bonuses.
The last trio of games by the same developer also locked a bunch of extreme content behind a minimum tweet limit, so I have no doubt in my mind that this game does as well.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The last trio of games by the same developer also locked a bunch of extreme content behind...
It was only the first one I think. For the others twitter was just for extra gems, like this games store page says...

Twitter association: You can make posts from the game to your twitter account. By doing so you will get Gems which can be used to unlock stuff. The amount of Gems will be based off the number of likes / retweets your post gets and will be added the next time you login.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Average

Nov 10, 2017
this game is great. but i kinda want to start again, does anyone know where the save data is? or a way to restart the game from zero?

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
i have no idea how to do any of this. search the number? like right click the game icon? folder? do i need to download a program called cheat engine?
Download Cheat Engine 2.7
Open both the game and Cheat Engine (CE)
Click the little computer icon on the top left of CE
Find the game in the list that appears
Enter the exact number of gems you have and start first scan, CE finds all adresses with your number
Spend some gems and enter the new number and do "Next Scan"
Repeat until you have 1 adress left
Double click it so it goes to the bottom of CE
Double click the value at the end to change it to what you want
Buy something again and the gem value changes to what you made it

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Download Cheat Engine 2.7
Open both the game and Cheat Engine (CE)
Click the little computer icon on the top left of CE
Find the game in the list that appears
Enter the exact number of gems you have and start first scan, CE finds all adresses with your number
Spend some gems and enter the new number and do "Next Scan"
Repeat until you have 1 adress left
Double click it so it goes to the bottom of CE
Double click the value at the end to change it to what you want
Buy something again and the gem value changes to what you made it
or forward clock 1 day to the future.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes