Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

llits222

Dec 5, 2020
Someone suggested it was a bug with 1.0.4, with no 1.0.5 yet you could try 1.0.1 and see it it works. That is the version I complete all the quests on.
Ok, version 1.0.1 is also not working, but i have found the reason.

It asks for update, right after loading, and it somehow breaks all quests.
I blocked all internet connection for the app, and it still asked for update.
So my guess was that somewhere in the registry there is flag about available update.
I didn't really wanted to search for it, so i just deleted whole game registry.
And it actually worked! No update notification and quest system has become active (app is still blocked through firewall).

dura0210

Jan 9, 2022
Ok, version 1.0.1 is also not working, but i have found the reason.

It asks for update, right after loading, and it somehow breaks all quests.
I blocked all internet connection for the app, and it still asked for update.
So my guess was that somewhere in the registry there is flag about available update.
I didn't really wanted to search for it, so i just deleted whole game registry.
And it actually worked! No update notification and quest system has become active (app is still blocked through firewall).
Can you tell me how to block the app from internet connection? I tried to block the app through firewall (not sure if i blocked the right one tho), deleted the game registry and it didnt work, the game update notification still show up after i collect daily gems.
Im using version 1.0.4

Update: Nvm it worked

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This community has helped me a lot to learn how to make mods for Unity, so here is my gift to you.
v1.0.6
Thanks.
I updated Uncensor + Debug mode for PC

for v1.0.7 is here.

PS.
Added files for android patch.
If you know about lucky-patcher and how to use it, Use This file.( ) No need below process.

But, may be you don't know about lucky-patcher. (It needs phone rooting)
In the apk file, There is two exe(so file) files.(32/64 bit).
Download below files. (May be just needed 64 bit ver. 'cause Your phone may be using 64bit OS)
Modded files
APK file's format is like as zip file. So you can overwrite copy file easily.
After replaced, put modded APK file to phone,

Now, needed APK signing.(Without it, you can't install apk file)
Use APK signer. (There are many tool about signing at PlayStore)
Trying apk-signer... Fxxxing ADs...
Trying split APKs Installer (SAI) : You must set "APK sign / apk signing before install" at setting.

It's ok to signing APK on PC.

Install modded apk and Enjoy it.

Last edited:

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
Figured it out. Didn't need to add Sytem.dll and System.Core.dll.
Here's an updated .dll with (hopefully) gems set to 100k, scale unlocked, and de-mosaiced.

Changed modifications. Gems are no longer required for purchase, scale is unlocked, and mosaic is disabled

edit 2
and now works around the tutorial bug by making every item purchaseable without unlocks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hpgol

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Do you have version 1.05 android?
I have 1.06 android too. not have 1.05.
Making is easy. but there is need signing apk.(of course can do. there are many tools)
But I don't want to work it. I don't like upload large file.

Let me see...
hmm apk is worked with il2cpp.
Ok. I will work android version. and upload modified "libil2cpp.so" for x64.

tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
There is no analysis on this surface, which shows that vaginal ejaculation is transparent and can see a function inside, which can't happen in appreciation. author, I am optimistic about you

Namelesse

May 2, 2017
The 1.0.6 downloads are triggering windows defender- says there's a "Wacatac.B" trojan. I'm aware of it possibly being a false positive, but can anyone actually confirm it for me? I'm not tech-savvy enough to do so myself, and this is the first one in a long list of downloads from this site that's done this for awhile now.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
The 1.0.6 downloads are triggering windows defender- says there's a "Wacatac.B" trojan. I'm aware of it possibly being a false positive, but can anyone actually confirm it for me? I'm not tech-savvy enough to do so myself, and this is the first one in a long list of downloads from this site that's done this for awhile now.
My antivirus gave it out as clean. You could always try a different antivirus instead of windows defender do be sure as windows defender has a habit of throwing off false positives. Or you could try using virustotal.

Namelesse

May 2, 2017
My antivirus gave it out as clean. You could always try a different antivirus instead of windows defender do be sure as windows defender has a habit of throwing off false positives. Or you could try using virustotal.
chucked it into virustotal before defender auto-deleted it and every one of the checks came out as undetected besides the bottom of the list where they were unable to process the files, so i guess it's a false positive. Odd though, the 1.0.4 update didn't trigger defender at all when i downloaded it.

Reactions: Jeevant
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes