Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't think they want to pay for it, the update isn't on yet. Wait for it get posted there or here. Otherwise you could make a update request, but it doesn't usually work for these games.

vrill_kitten

Oct 17, 2022
Tried with 1.0.8 and still stuck at 27 features unlocked. That is after clearing the registry and following the
https://f95zone.to/threads/suspende...e-beauty-v1-0-6-neet-corp.116040/post-8486753
guide to reinstall (PC)
Is there a folder with legacy data that could be interfering or maybe Im doing something wrong.
What worked for me:
Delete registry, Delete appdata, New install, Disable your internet connection before running.
If it detects an update it will be stuck at 29 unlocks.

Reactions: Stan5851

TermiteEater

Jun 18, 2022
I tried to do the Replace lib\arm64-v8a\libil2cpp.so to do the uncensor patch because I didn't want to root my phone to use lucky patcher, but the app now keeps crashing. Can this be fixed?

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
So, I've stumbled upon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what I've gathered, it's just an edit, but it seems to have been made by horosuke, original artist, so I feel obligated to inquire whether anybody knows if there's more to this, than just an edit?

aswat022

Jan 2, 2021
i cannot unlock everything, i can only unlock 28 of 68 things the other options doesnt appear no matter what i do

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i cannot unlock everything, i can only unlock 28 of 68 things the other options doesnt appear no matter what i do
Make sure you have the latest version of the game, otherwise it'll know and lock progression. It's above.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes