• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Suspicious Hypnosis [v1.31] [SPodvohom Games]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Wait a minute... The dude go to the therapist... The woman/futa hypnotize him... and then she rape him?!
WTF??!!... GROSS!!!...
Fortunately my own therapist doesn't do that kind of therapy.
Well... On second thought ... There was that time when I had a one-second blackout, and when I woke up my belt was detached ... and there was that little pain ... Nevermind (I think it's time to change therapist) Shit!!

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Good idea for a game, sad its only a one and done, it would be nice to see like a full story of the struggles with the GF and coming back for therapy and one of the time you bring the GF for couples therapy and both get hypnotized and they have sex while the MC is hypnotized watching.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wait a minute... The dude go to the therapist... The woman/futa hypnotize him... and then she rape him?!
WTF??!!... GROSS!!!...
Fortunately my own therapist doesn't do that kind of therapy.
Well... On second thought ... There was that time when I had a one-second blackout, and when I woke up my belt was detached ... and there was that little pain ... Nevermind (I think it's time to change therapist) Shit!!
Is Russian Dev. Plot make sense because...

In Russia....girls fuck YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
PSA: Handy link up top- Latest Updates, has filters and everything you can filter out any kinks you dont want and play to your hearts content.

Im going to assume people were not aware of that since some responses appear to be confused and stumbled or were forced at gunpoint into a game tagged with Futa thinking it was not a futa game.

That or I would hate to assume people were kink shaming others on a site built around games catering to almost any kink you can think of.

Last edited:

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
PSA: Handy link up top- Latest Updates, has filters and everything you can filter out any kinks you dont want and play to your hearts content.

Im going to assume people were not aware of that since some responses appear to be confused and stumbled or were forced at gunpoint into a game tagged with Futa thinking it was not a futa game.

That or I would hate to assume people were kink shaming others on a site built around games catering to almost any kink you can think of.
Well, it was like I said. I saw hypnosis in the title. That's my fetish. I didn't check the tags because I was on mobile. Of course my fetish for hypnosis is predicated on the MC being the hypnotist, which is something we don't get here and I'm not necessarily not going to play a game because it has the trans/futa tag since in many of those games, you can usually skip that content and while that's not something I want, several games on here that have it, I've enjoyed... I just skip that content. I'm not intending to kink shame, just express my disappointment that it's so opposite to what I'd hoped for. Especially since there are so few games involving actual hypnosis rather than just blatant mind control.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Cordarin

Oct 1, 2017
Kinda feel like this should have the 'Rape' tag too no ? Unless the 'Male Protagonist' is actually consenting to the pegging while NOT under hypnosis...

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
More please. I like games where the guy receives from the futa/trans. If they're just gonna bang like normal what's the point of attaching the appendage? I also enjoy a bit of femdom so it works together.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The click twitch minigame is a pointless source of wear and tear on my mouse and my carpal tunnel. If I bother with this one again, I will make it a point to rip it out of my download.

Reactions: JeremyCole300
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes