VN Ren'Py Completed Suspicious Hypnosis [v1.31] [SPodvohom Games]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Aug 28, 2018
Did I miss something?? I downloaded thinking there would be an update to the story and loaded from the last point and made the same choices and now got the "This is the end of the game" screen...

Reactions: Malika1234

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
there are also diffrent endings if you bring your friend whit you to the end vs if you go alone (gf ask you not to bring the friend in the cafe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: pabo and PervySage

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
there are also diffrent endings if you bring your friend whit you to the end vs if you go alone (gf ask you not to bring the friend in the cafe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get the friend to come along, I can't tell which choice I'm getting wrong.

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
How do you get the friend to come along, I can't tell which choice I'm getting wrong.
i just say yes to everything and tell gf no when she tells me the friend shulde stay home, then he joined
did one run were i say yes to everthing and dident invite him and he dident come

do a run and just hold ctrl and say yes/endure even if you dont like it just to get that ending

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
i just say yes to everything and tell gf no when she tells me the friend shulde stay home, then he joined
did one run were i say yes to everthing and dident invite him and he dident come

do a run and just hold ctrl and say yes/endure even if you dont like it just to get that ending
Weird, I could have sworn I'd done that already.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
i liked this game
is SPodvohom working on new game ?
No one knows for certain, but he's already got several on-going projects, so I think he'll focus on at least one of them for now. He worked on Frihetsjord most actively prior to Suspicious Hypnosis, and said that once Frih is finished, he'll be back to Mad Mucks (I'm actually waiting for Mad Mucks).

Reactions: Orwa

LozDKira

Jun 7, 2021
Hello, the game is fine but for some reason it doesn't have any kind of sound. Is this normal or did I do something wrong in the download?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes